What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament First Round (yes, first round, playin doesn't count!) 3.20.14

Manhattan tied with Loo'ville with 16 min to go. Good game.

The first day has been amazing...which is just making it even more annoying that our team was such a dud.

The first day has been amazing...which is just making it even more annoying that our team was such a dud.

I was wondering why with all of the exciting finishes I still haven't felt that adrenaline for any afternoon or evening games. I've got that let down of a CU performance hanging on me. Hopefully I'll shake it in time to catch the full slate tomorrow.

I just realized I accidentally had ASU in my AllBuffs bracket. I had Texas in my other ones. If I lose by 1, I'll be kicking myself.

I was wondering why with all of the exciting finishes I still haven't felt that adrenaline for any afternoon or evening games. I've got that let down of a CU performance hanging on me. Hopefully I'll shake it in time to catch the full slate tomorrow.

I feel ya. I'm trying to shove that game toward the CU football section of my brain. Short term memory. I can't let that ruin best weekend in sports.

Sure your other secret bracket. Right mine is perfect too.

:lol:

I'm 10/14 on AB, but 11/14 on Rivals and Billion $. AB's the only one I actually care about right now. Pisses me off that I haven't won since 2010.

As much as I enjoy UVA as a very distant second program to follow, it's just ****ing brutal being around the excitement of a 1 seed right now. Live updates every second, talk of Final Four. ...And CU losing by 29 in the first round. ****.

Despite the fact that the Manhattan game would destroy my brackets, I'm rooting for them. They didn't go to the NCAAT team feeling sorry for themselves for getting such a "bad draw."

Despite the fact that the Manhattan game would destroy my brackets, I'm rooting for them. They didn't go to the NCAAT team feeling sorry for themselves for getting such a "bad draw."

Exactly. And while I was one (like everyone else) who believed Louisville to be under seeded, thus far the committee's low opinion of the AAC is being justified.

Exactly. And while I was one (like everyone else) who believed Louisville to be under seeded, thus far the committee's low opinion of the AAC is being justified.

Was the committee that wrong? ACC has a 1,3,4,4,6,9 and 12 seed. Lots of lower level seeds there.

Was the committee that wrong? ACC has a 1,3,4,4,6,9 and 12 seed. Lots of lower level seeds there.

AAC (the non Catholic Big Eas​t schools). I say that because Louisville is in trouble, Cincy lost to Harvard (and SMU never got a chance)​

Last game of the night goes to OT. :woot:

On the downside, 5 more minutes of Doug Gotthief.... :puke:

They need to change that acronym.

I know, sounds like such a rip off and harms their ability to form any identity.

Of course, Louisville is joining the ACC next year and replacing Maryland as Virginia's cross division rival (always play them in football and twice in basketball) Can't wait for those hoops games. Battle of I 64.

Last edited:
Would love to see NMSU win this one and set up a game against NoDakSt for a shot at the sweet 16.

I suspect some TV executives might be less enthusiastic about that match up, though :lol:

Back