What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament General Thread

UVA looked very uncomfortable with the fast pace that was going there and even now that Cuse has backed off the press UVA seems rattled. Meanwhile Cuse has suddenly gotten hot from the 3-point range. Have to admit I didn't see this run coming.

UVA looked very uncomfortable with the fast pace that was going there and even now that Cuse has backed off the press UVA seems rattled. Meanwhile Cuse has suddenly gotten hot from the 3-point range. Have to admit I didn't see this run coming.

UVA got taken completely out of their game. Always said Cuse was capable of this run. Wish the team had realized that

I dislike Syracuse and their coach is a dirty cheater but he did a great job of coaching.

Virginia looked a lot like CU there, no answer for the opponents big run, couldn't stop momentum, seemed to tighten up and play into what Syracuse was doing.

It's an unpopular opinion, but it pays to cheat. CU does the exact opposite. Not only does CU not cheat, but the administration systematically disassembles the football program. For basketball, I'd take the lack of institutional control if it came with a final four.

Credit where it is due. UVA looked tentative to me and Syracuse was the aggressor for that last long stretch of game.

Virginia screws my final four for the third year in a row. I keep telling myself to switch it up but I know as soon as I bail they will end up getting through.

It's an unpopular opinion, but it pays to cheat. CU does the exact opposite. Not only does CU not cheat, but the administration systematically disassembles the football program. For basketball, I'd take the lack of institutional control if it came with a final four.
I'd prefer an NCAA that enforces the rules. A level playing field.

I know Tad won't do this but, again, this is the personnel he will have next year: a team flush with 3 shooters & offensively mediocre in the paint.

When the Buffs blew a big 2nd half lead against Utah, there was a lot of name calling. 'Pathetic' was pretty mild.

Surprising outcome.

ND doing a good job of keeping this a tight game with Auguste on the bench with 2 early fouls.

Go Irish! (not a typo)

Cuss totally took UVA out of it with the press, the zone and of course the run of threes. Shame to see but a hell of a run by a use and credit them for getting it done.

The tie-less, 3-day beard look is not a good one for Mike Brey. Are they casting the role of Tommy Wilhelm for a movie of "Seize The Day"?

Go Nova !!!

Back