What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament General Thread

This isn't normal...and that was after he changed at halftime

Attachments

• 325469CC00000578-3498698-image-m-4_1458307629485.jpg
    325469CC00000578-3498698-image-m-4_1458307629485.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 16
Why the **** is Oregon State a 7 seed while we were an 8 seed?

lol

we-landed-on-the-moon-a-s.gif

Thank goodness for the Utes as Hawaii is giving Cal all they want right now. I'm starting to think East Coast Bias is code name for Pac12 Lack of Reality!

Am I the only one rooting against the Pac?

I'm rooting for only 3 of 7. Cheering for a conference is so SEC.

Oregon can go to hell. I don't give a **** about U$C or OSU. I am quite happy Arizona got bounced by the Shockers.

I like Utah because of coach K and I would like Cal to pull this out, though.

Am I the only one rooting against the Pac?

If we're going to suck and go out, everyone else might as well be miserable too. This is getting embarrassing though, especially as I've told people we were actually halfway decent as a conference this year.

Hawaii is under seeded at 13, and Tyrone Wallace is out. I know that won't change the east coast narrative, but it is the case. This is a darn good Hawaii team that should have been closer to a 10 or 11.

Hawaii is under seeded at 13, and Tyrone Wallace is out. I know that won't change the east coast narrative, but it is the case. This is a darn good Hawaii team that should have been closer to a 10 or 11.

Also missing Bird. Out with illness.

There is a good reason for cheering for the PAC 12 in the tournament. More money for CU. A conference earns a unit for each game played by a conference team (each unit is worth about $260000 for this year but it is paid over a 6 year period - ~$1.6 million). The PAC has been lagging behind in Units recently.

There is a good reason for cheering for the PAC 12 in the tournament. More money for CU. A conference earns a unit for each game played by a conference team (each unit is worth about $260000 for this year but it is paid over a 6 year period - ~$1.6 million). The PAC has been lagging behind in Units recently.

Good point. But when I really want to cheer for money, it's more direct to listen in on a Berkshire Hathaway investor relations meeting.

Back