What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament Round of 64 -- Official Day One Thread

CVilleBuff

The real action gets underway Thursday morning at 1015 AM MST with 3 Michigan State/14 Valparaiso from Auburn Hills, MI. This will be followed closely by 6 Butler/11 Bucknell from Lexington, KY at 1040 MST. Keep in mind Butler/Bucknell is in our region, this is one Buffs should be paying attention to.

Thursday

1015 MST -- 3 Michigan State/14 Valparaiso. Midwest Region.

1040 -- 6 Butler/11 Bucknell. East Region

1140 -- 8 Pittsburgh/9 Wichita State. West Region.

1210 -- 4 Saint Louis/13 New Mexico State. Midwest Region.

1245 -- 6 Memphis/11 Saint Mary's. Midwest Region.

110 -- 3 Marquette/14 Davidson. East Region.

210 -- 1 Gonzaga/16 Southern. West Region.

240 -- 5 Oklahoma State/12 Oregon. Midwest Region.

450 -- 1 Louisville/16 North Carolina A&T. Midwest Region.

515 -- 4 Michigan/13 South Dakota State. South Region.

520 -- 6 Arizona/11 Belmont. West Region.

527 -- 5 UNLV/12 California. East Region.

720 -- 8 Colorado State/9 Missouri. Midwest Region.

745 -- 5 Virginia Commonwealth/12 Akron. South Region.

750 -- 3 New Mexico/14 Harvard. West Region.

757 -- 4 Syracuse/13 Montana. East Region.

Last edited:
Bump. Please use this thread for discussion of today's games. We'll have a separate thread for tomorrow's game as well as the CU-Illinois game thread for tomorrow.

Something's missing from this Michigan State team. The talent's fine, but they just don't seem to have that intimidating presence of years past.

Something's missing from this Michigan State team. The talent's fine, but they just don't seem to have that intimidating presence of years past.
They seem really slow to me. Maybe its because I started drinking already.

MSU has gone to the Final Four like 6 of the last 14 years. I think I picked them to the Elite 8

Sometimes I find I have to check myself when rooting for the underdog. I have MSU in my final 8 yet I keep rooting for Valpo.

Izzo is the Greek God of Final Four Appearances. Valpo is putting up a fight early on.

Also as an aside, anyone know how I can get a watch party on the alumi website? There's a handful of buffs up in cheyenne where I am, and it'd be nice to watch with them.

After filling out a couple of brackets, after Miami, CU's bracket really opens up to get to the elite 8. No disrespect to Illinois, Butler, and Marquette but they don't scare me as much as some of the teams in the other brackets.

This Bucknell-Butler game is SLOOOOW, but, I guess that was expected with these teams.

This Bucknell-Butler game is SLOOOOW, but, I guess that was expected with these teams.

I was just going to write that. Bucknell seems like they cant throw the ball into the ocean, but are only down 5. muscala has less than 4 pts.

Back