What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament Round of 64 -- Official Day One Thread

Marquette made 3 or 4 3's in a row, Davidson threw the ball away with 6 seconds left, Marquette scored to go up by 1 with only 1 second left.

Right idea. Bad pass.

Credit to Marquette for nailing 3 straight 3pt shots.

And that layup was very nice.

(You can be sure there are a ton of "You're my boy, Blue!" posts on the Marquette boards right now. :lol:)

6 for 6. Now go Butler! Oregon is stomping oil baron state too. :woot: under-rated P12?

In other words, the biggest upset you picked was a 9 seed over an 8. Congratulations.
Can't knock him for making good picks though. Unfortunately I think most of the higher seeds advance this year, and the low seeds that do win will be Power 6 teams who are in pretty even match-ups like CU, Cal, or Oregon.

Ugh Davidson. Would have been 6-for-6 had they not thrown the ball away for no friggen reason!

Gonzaga should just be happy that Texas Southern was ineligible for the postseason and they didn't draw them from the SWAC instead.

jesus. I may have been a bit too confident in the Zags easy road to the sweet sixteen.

Back