What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Women's Volleyball Tournament Thread II

All tied at 4
9-6 Oregon
15-10
18-12
21-14
23-17

Last edited:
11-9 Nebraska
15-15
19-16 Oregon
21-17
23-17 Oregon
24-17 Match Point

Last edited:
Texas vs USC underway
5-4 Texas
7-6 USC
13-10 Texas Timeout USC
16-11 UT
18-13
21-16 Timeout USC
23-18

Last edited:
5-4 ut
7-7
10-9 UT
12-11 USC
18-15 UT
19-17
20-19 UT
20-20 Timeout UT
22-21 UT

Last edited:
Great sets 2-4 by the Ducks! They looked like they had stage fright the first set but got past it and really took it to Nebraska. Luv it!!

Great sets 2-4 by the Ducks! They looked like they had stage fright the first set but got past it and really took it to Nebraska. Luv it!!

I thought they were going to get blown out

5-3 Stanford
10-8 Stanford
16-11 SU
19-14

Last edited:
Michigan upsets Stanford in 4 winning the set 25-20
The semis are Oregon vs Penn St and Texas vs Michigan

I like seeing schools in the Final Four besides Nebraska and Stanford. Pulling for Oregon over Penn St and Michigan over Texas. I watched Texas kick our butts too many times.

Texas looked pretty darn good in sweeping USC yesterday. But then I didn't think Michigan had a shot at beating Stanford either so what do I know. I was definitely pulling for Oregon against Nebraska so I was glad to see the Ducks turn it around after a first set that they didn't play well.

I think it will be either Oregon or Penn St vs Texas in the finals with either of them beating the Longhorns. I think the thing that will change for UT is that they will no longer be playing at home and that will be the difference.

My hope is ANYBODY OTHER THAN PennSt. And I'd really like it to be Oregon.

Semifinals

Match
Date
Time
Penn St vs OregonDec 139:00 pm Louisville, Ky.ESPN2 or Watch ESPN
Texas vs MichiganDec 137:00 pm Louisville, Ky.ESPN2 or Watch ESPN

Back