1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(ND-Navy game thread) I knew NBC were Notre Dame shills, but...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Da Lama, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Da Lama

Da Lama Well-Known Member

the CBS crew doing this ND/Navy game can hardly get their words out past the Irish knobs they have in their mouths.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Irish look good this year. Up 27-3 at halftime.

Looks like they overscheduled, though. MichSt, Mich, Canes, Okie, Stan, USC.

3. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

It's nice to know, with college football finally upon us, that I still hate ND.

4. FLounder

FLounder The Buffs will rise again! Club Member

Even though I hate ND. Their helmets...****tastic.

5. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

^^This^^

I hate ND, have always hated ND, and always will hate ND.

They live on past glory (way past,) act like they are something special, and try to make the rules instead of work with them.

The ND fans/apologist always talk about their "tough" schedule but if you look at it most coaches would love to be able to schedule like they do. They do play some tough opponents but almost never do they play two in a row. Instead they will have 3-4 tough games a year and make sure to mix in enough patsies between that they can always be fully prepared. Teams in a conference always face the prospect of playing two or more top teams in a row without a break. Makes a huge difference.

When re-alignment finally happens I would love to see the conference presidents grow some and tell them that if they want to be a part of the system they can join a conference, no more special treatment.

6. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

Okie, Mich St, and USC are going to make them their prison girlfriend. Probably Meatchicken too.