What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ND's Kelly calling his QBs "Knuckleheads"

"I don't understand why we struggled on play-action?" How about you're standing there calling the QBs names.

Is this guy another Hawkins or what?

Depends. Which QB is his son again?

Serious, though, I think this is the exact opposite of Hawk, a guy who's often been criticized for being too soft on his players.

I think Brian Kelly is substantially different from Hawkins.

1) He has coached (successfully) in a BCS conference.
2) He has coached in TWO BCS bowl games (Orange Bowl /Sugar Bowl)

Time will tell whether he can make a big impact at Notre Dame, but I think he proved much more in his 3 years at Cincinnati than Hawkins ever did at Boise.

Time for the totally insensitive, boorish, classless joke of the day (with apologies ahead of time)...

I'd trade Hawkins for Kelly MacGregor, today.

I'd trade Hawk for a bottle of MacGregor...any flavor.124Booze_002-med..jpg

I think Brian Kelly is substantially different from Hawkins.

1) He has coached (successfully) in a BCS conference.
2) He has coached in TWO BCS bowl games (Orange Bowl /Sugar Bowl)

Time will tell whether he can make a big impact at Notre Dame, but I think he proved much more in his 3 years at Cincinnati than Hawkins ever did at Boise.

I don't think Kelly coached in the Sugar Bowl. He bolted for Notre Dame already.

Back