What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Neb-CSU?

you are a ****ing idot.

No, pretty sure I'm not. Good guess though. Two levels of incompetency left...moron and imbecile..which will he choose next??? It's always easy to know when you are winning a conversation. If someone has no better rebuttal than that, I'm pretty sure I'm the winner.

Next.

No, pretty sure I'm not. Good guess though. Two levels of incompetency left...moron and imbecile..which will he choose next??? It's always easy to know when you are winning a conversation. If someone has no better rebuttal than that, I'm pretty sure I'm the winner.

Next.

I stand by my assertion. And you don't 'win' conversations.

I stand by my assertion. And you don't 'win' conversations.

We weren't quite arguing at that point.

I didn't feel you were bitter enough yet.

Hope you and your assertion get along well.

I am writing another sentence to see if I can make this a haiku.

We weren't quite arguing at that point.

I didn't feel you were bitter enough yet.

Hope you and your assertion get along well.

I am writing another sentence to see if I can make this a haiku.

The Beak is going to fit in nicely around here. None of the prozac addled ned flanderism of the anachrid and bison magelleon. Bonus points for haiku.

I don't think that NU fans as a whole think that CU is going to be like ISU. We know that you guys are getting better, even though your record doesn't show that this season. We also know that this game is a grudge match and these type of games can go either way. I will say that I AM worried about how we will fair next season because the QB play is a big question mark right now. Our defense will be better next season as we have pretty much all of our D-line coming back, the linebackers will be better, and the secondary will basically be returning as well. The biggest question mark besides the QB position, to me, is the O-line. You win games by winning the battles in the trenches and it'll be a few games before we know how they are going to play. The receivers don't worry me because those guys have been playing in the games this season, for the most part.

The Beak is going to fit in nicely around here. None of the prozac addled ned flanderism of the anachrid and bison magelleon. Bonus points for haiku.

Why thank you Skids.

The way Daaahhhh dropped an F-Bomb on me so quickly, I felt like the NU Linebacker that Pelini called a F'ing Moron twice on TV..in one time out.

Old Daaahhh wasn't quite quick enough to pick up on that in my e-mail. I gave him a chance to select Moron but no bite. Must not have twinkled enough for the little fish. I will use a better lure next time.

And by the way Daaahhhh, if you are really Coach P, great job this year! Beat Clemson!!!

So speaketh The Beak

I don't think that NU fans as a whole think that CU is going to be like ISU. We know that you guys are getting better, even though your record doesn't show that this season. We also know that this game is a grudge match and these type of games can go either way. I will say that I AM worried about how we will fair next season because the QB play is a big question mark right now. Our defense will be better next season as we have pretty much all of our D-line coming back, the linebackers will be better, and the secondary will basically be returning as well. The biggest question mark besides the QB position, to me, is the O-line. You win games by winning the battles in the trenches and it'll be a few games before we know how they are going to play. The receivers don't worry me because those guys have been playing in the games this season, for the most part.

Why O-line? Who is leaving that made a difference??? Marcel Jones filled in nicely when Murtha was out.

Biggest worry should be a solid possession receiver to replace Swift....although this year was really the 1st year you KNEW he would make the catch.

They have some really nice walk on receivers nobody has talked about as well.

If you had any, you would appreciate it. Doesn't matter who you are, if yoou aren't gonna be gone in 4 years, you may as well take the 'shirt if you aren't playing.

Heck, that's how our linemen of days gone by were developed.

I pointed out that you were a ****ing idot for the above post, and stood by that assertion. Have you looked at our roster? It's full of walkons. And your linemen 'in the days gone by' were developed by steroids, not red-shirts.

I pointed out that you were a ****ing idot for the above post, and stood by that assertion. Have you looked at our roster? It's full of walkons. And your linemen 'in the days gone by' were developed by steroids, not red-shirts.

Everyone has some walk ons. Do you get 30 per year? Give or take a few?

That's lots of bodies. Some will shine down the road.

Daahhh, I'm Sicilian. Unless you are in the habit of wearing black all the time and belive in the FSM, do not tweak my beak.

Let's see if he gets that.

I can hear his gerbil wheel spinning already. squeak..squeak.

Daahhh, I'm Sicilian. Unless you are in the habit of wearing black all the time and belive in the FSM, do not tweak my beak.

There is no need for Daaaah to call you a ****ing idot, and definitely no need for your threats to him. That's kinda lame. Especially over the internet to someone you've never met or probably will meet. lets play nicely.

There is no need for Daaaah to call you a ****ing idot, and definitely no need for your threats to him. That's kinda lame. Especially over the internet to someone you've never met or probably will meet. lets play nicely.

Uhhh, the Sicilian remark was from the Princess Bride...get it???

Sicilian...Man In Black(Dread Pirate Roberts) Flying Spaghetti Monster was a pirate hint as that is the preferred method of dress...

Holy smokes, guys can't even use classic movie references???

Uhhh, the Sicilian remark was from the Princess Bride...get it???

Sicilian...Man In Black(Dread Pirate Roberts) Flying Spaghetti Monster was a pirate hint as that is the preferred method of dress...

Holy smokes, guys can't even use classic movie references???

Do you think many guys watch Princess Bride..? Much less pay attention or remember the details??

Do you think many guys watch Princess Bride..? Much less pay attention or remember the details??

I would like to think most people have heard the best quotes form that show. This is the first I've had someone NOT know it.

Sorry DAAAH. I must be a F'n idiot. Referee's decision gives you the victory.

You may refer to me a Wortmann from now on.

No, I think it's a funny movie and bought it probably 6 years ago for my self. I sure hope I don't lose my Man Card for admitting that. :sad1:

Honestly, I've never seen it, so I can't be the judge of revoking your Man Card. But I've def heard more chicks refer to that movie more so than guys, but I'll take your word for it. :thumbsup:

Honestly, I've never seen it, so I can't be the judge of revoking your Man Card. But I've def heard more chicks refer to that movie more so than guys, but I'll take your word for it. :thumbsup:

it is a classic movie. its a guy and a chick flick. actually, its a movie for everyone, imo. you should definitly watch it. i will watch it every time it is on.

"no more rymes and i mean it!!!"

"anybody want a peanut?"

A must see. I haven't met anyone that didn't like it.

Until then:

I will refrain from any 6 fingered man references
I will not claim to be Inigo Montoya..so as not to instill fear(if you have 6 fingers on 1 hand.

And, I will ceratinly not claim to be Vizzini.

Can I use a Cuckoo's Nest reference and compare Daahhh to Nurse Ratchet as good ole Rp MacMurphy did?

I speak as I type..Peck Peck Peck.....Peck

no. dude. the princess bride is ****ing hilarious.

Same sort of humor (wacky) as Robin Hood, Men In Tights...

Just older!

it is a classic movie. its a guy and a chick flick. actually, its a movie for everyone, imo. you should definitly watch it. i will watch it every time it is on.

"no more rymes and i mean it!!!"

"anybody want a peanut?"

Imagine the uproar if I had told Daaahhh this was "to the pain"

If you had any, you would appreciate it. ...

Everyone has some walk ons. Do you get 30 per year? Give or take a few?

Let me help - you are an idot because first you imply that CU has NO walkons and therefore we don't appreciate them, then suggest that 30/year makes your team the cat's meow. Congratulations - every HS football player in your god-forsaken state wants to play for the Fuskers. Whoopdie-freekin-do. :huh:

Here's some facts: Our starting SS, Mike LB and WR were all walkons. I haven't bothered to count them all, but countless others participated in games, whether it was in the two-deep or special teams. Hawk has said on numerous occasions that he wants to build a strong walkon program because those kids, while not the most physically gifted players, come in with a huge heart and a chip on their shoulder.

Thus you are an "idot" for failing to educate yourself properly about CU football before coming to a CU football message board and proclaiming we have no walkons.

You are a "****ing" idot because you are fusker. Capice? :cool:

no. dude. the princess bride is ****ing hilarious.

Same sort of humor (wacky) as Robin Hood, Men In Tights...

Just older!

So, can we all agree I wasn't being mean to Coach Pelini...I mean Daaahhh?

I was just clowning on him as most seem to realize.

Don't make me break out the holocaust cloak to defeat the hoarde!!

No, it's not what you think so don't start yelling. Watch the movie.

Andre was great in this. I met him a number of times when my Dad ran security at wrestling events in Nebraska.

Imagine the uproar if I had told Daaahhh this was "to the pain"

To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose.
The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right.
Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

Let me help - you are an idot because first you imply that CU has NO walkons and therefore we don't appreciate them, then suggest that 30/year makes your team the cat's meow. Congratulations - every HS football player in your god-forsaken state wants to play for the Fuskers. Whoopdie-freekin-do. :huh:

Here's some facts: Our starting SS, Mike LB and WR were all walkons. I haven't bothered to count them all, but countless others participated in games, whether it was in the two-deep or special teams. Hawk has said on numerous occasions that he wants to build a strong walkon program because those kids, while not the most physically gifted players, come in with a huge heart and a chip on their shoulder.

Thus you are an "idot" for failing to educate yourself properly about CU football before coming to a CU football message board and proclaiming we have no walkons.

You are a "****ing" idot because you are fusker. Capice? :cool:

How cute, another angry person.

Are they starting due to inury or ability? Big difference

And just what Buff knowledge would you like to quiz me on?

Back