What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Aint coming in 2011

NU just forfeited? Awesome. Now CU has a serious chance of winning the north in 2011 and ending our reign in the B12 as champions!

This move by NU will speed up the Pac-16 start to 2011 as well, I bet. No way the Big 12 plays with 11 teams in 2011, especially if the league is disbanding and we all know it by then.

Are you nuts? Nebraska sucks. Plain and simple. Do not delude yourselves -- you are not fond of Hawkins, either.

This plan is NOT full of win.

Are you nuts? Nebraska sucks. Plain and simple. Do not delude yourselves -- you are not fond of Hawkins, either.

This plan is NOT full of win.

LB - WELCOME BACK TO THE BOARDS!

Yes, Lincoln sucks, but from a historical perspective, I think it's good that CU fills up that stadium for our last game in a while against each other. I just hope Hawk has the team ready...

So...perhaps this belongs in another thread, but if NU is leaving after next season, then does the Big 12 dissolve after next season? Are we Pac10 sooner than we thought, and do we have to may more money?

Nubs will pay the higher penalty of 80% for a one year notice. Unless 9 members vote to dissolve the B-12. Should the B-10 oblige the north by raiding there (and they would be nuts to do it) then I can see everyone walking away happy.

Yeah, we're leaving in 2011 because we're scared of the mighty Buffs. :rolling_eyes: Get over yourselves, it's sad to watch.

If they're gone after 2010 than so is CU and everyone else. Like stated above there will be no B12 in 2011 if Nubs leave. We'll just have to settle for Oregon, USC or maybe even slick to end to the 2011 season.

Hell I think Nebraska should stay around until 2014. Maybe 2016.

Once you join another conference don't you want to start playing in the other conference as soon as possible? But I am sure CU wants to keep playing Baylor and Iowa State for two more years. Have fun it whatever the hell the Big XII is in 2012.

Back