1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nebraska at it again...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffTuba, Mar 23, 2007.

1. BuffTuba

BuffTuba Club Member Club Member

Here is another story from our wonderful neighbors to the northeast. I know its stooping to there level but I was laughing my ass off reading this. Enjoy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2808843

2. Bama Charlie

Bama Charlie Well-Known Member

She took his parking place. I say Bitch Had It Coming.

3. DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes Active Member

I was going to just stay away from all this...it just wasn't worth my or anyone else's time. But the reporting of this crap is just unbelievable.

The facts...Sam was waiting for a parking spot to open up...he had even asked the guy pulling out before hand if he was leaving. The other car pulls up while Sam is waiting for the other car to clear and darts into the parking spot. Sam never used any profanity but asked the girl what she was doing and that he had been waiting for the parking spot. She refuses even to roll down her window...Sam is enfuriated and throws his empty McDonalds styrofoam drink cup (it was a small) at her front bumper. The car he was throwing at was quartering away from him so I would call it a fade route. He hit the bumper and then realizing littering was a venial sin...he picked up the cup and placed in the proper recepticle.

I can't even stay serious about this travesty of justice. Anyway, he did drive away and find another parking spot. He never swore, meant no one any harm but was obviously enfuriated by the rude behaviour of the other driver. There are witnesses who can corraborate everything said here and that they told Sam at the time they would have done far worse if this girl had pulled the same rude action on them.

word is that the styrofoam cup almost totalled the car.

Anyway, thanks for reading the truth. Sorry it isn't as interesting as some of the other stories.

4. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

I read that that styrofoam paper cup was filled with nails.

:smile2:

STYROFOAM !!!??? Doesn't that asshole care about the environment ? :lol:

5. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

LMAO, give me a break Tuba guy.

6. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

Roid rage at its finest.

7. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I had EXACTLY the same thing happen to me once. It was a fat lady in a cadillac and I had my three kids. Anyway, I was so furious, I had stern words for the lady then drove off. Even to this day, 15 years later, I wish I had let the air out of her tires.

I'll bet Keller has no problem finding, umm, "witnesses," though. I can see the court hearing now. The report will read, "80,000 eye witnesses had to be turned away in Sam Keller's court hearing today." :lol:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  8. DBT

Man, the nu kampus kops kind of remind me of the ones at CU. :huh:

9. 66BUFF

66BUFF FTW Club Member

maybe the lady was a CU grad :smile2:

10. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

I know a person is full of **** when he starts off by saying "the facts" on the internet message board.:lol: I bet sam asked her in his best hugh grant voice. What a super nice guy. Silly Fuskers.
    I would've been pissed. I probably wouldve called her every name in the book. So what he yelled at her and tossed his cup. 75% of you wouldve done the same thing. It's a joke that they are even pressing charges. If it happened at CU the fuskers would be all over the board talking ****.

11. coyeote

coyeote New Member

I heard it was the back up QB dequised as a girl and was trying to get Keller kicked off the team. It's a conspiracy man.

Besides what kind of a ***** throws a fit over a parking lot and yells at a girl. If it's true I'm guessing he'll be out for most of the season with a hang nail or something.

12. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

look at the NU posters line up and defend "their guy" and some philosophical justifications about parking. what a bunch of nimrods.

13. El Gringo

El Gringo Pura Vida Club Member

And urine.

14. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

Considering he is D1 College football QB with a big strong arm, couldnt him throwing something at this lady be considered assault with a deadly weapon? Lock him up, throw away the key!!!!!

15. 66BUFF

66BUFF FTW Club Member

heard he was aiming at the windshield :smile2:

fatbuff likes this.
  16. DBT

Yeah. He almost threw it in the dirt.

17. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

So the styrofoam cup is now securely locked away in a dresk drawer in Callahan's office?

18. Costa Rica Buff

Costa Rica Buff Active Member

Ditto.....but he's still an idiot for throwing the cup

19. DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes Active Member

Here in Lincoln, the only thing people are concerned about was Sam's form and if if was a spiral with any zip on it. It's pretty funny. Way out of hand here, like everything else, blown WAY out of proportion.

People just want to talk NU football here (in NE), no matter what it is.

20. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

Rep-errific!

21. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I heard he was throwing it at Cortney Grixby. He was standing under the front bumper... :lol: :lol:

22. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

YMSSR. Damn. I didn't know I had repped you so recently. Nice work. Subtle, yet effective. Right on the money. Well played!

23. fatbuff

fatbuff Well-Known Member

Only because it accomplished nothing. I have a tow strap I keep in my truck for hunting. I probably would have gotten so pissed that I would have pulled her car out of the space and left it in the middle of the road.

24. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Rep!!!

25. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

It's a stupid charge for anyone whether it be a NU player or not. I probably would have done something a lot worse, but that's me and my road rage. :smile2:

26. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Guest

27. sackman

Aside from the fact that there's absolutely no way in hell to authenticate that it's the right cup, are we really supposed to believe that this cup...
    [​IMG]

Did this much damage to a car? :lol:

[​IMG]

28. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

According to the fuskers, his arm is just that strong... FEAR THE KELLER!!! :lol: :lol:

29. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

young guy made a mistake, that's all.

in my early 20s, i would probably have rammed her car or something, so i am not going to criticize him too much for throwing a cup. i can't believe he got charged for that. it is stupid.

i can think how pissed i would have been at that age. it doesn't make it right, but i ain't going to judge him too harshly for this.

could you imagine if this happened in boulder? they'd have the football player jailed and a civil suit would be filed by the girl the next day against CU for a "culture of entitlement" for athletes... :sad1:

you have to remember, at the end of the day, these are basically kids. they aren't going to always do the right thing. this is no different than the student body as a whole, but these guys are under the spotlight so they have to be "better" than their peers, but sometimes, they slip up.

30. sackman

Oh hell, I'm not judging the kid. Like you said, I'd probably do the same thing - or worse - in the same situation at that age. His biggest lapse of judgement was transferring to *ebraska to begin with. That alone is reason to question his intelligence.