What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska beat CU by this much??

I want NU undefeated every year before they play us. I want them to be ranked very high every year when they play us. I want to kick thier ass every year on National TV and ruin their chances of of going to the big 12 game, every year.

I want NU undefeated every year before they play us. I want them to be ranked very high every year when they play us. I want to kick thier ass every year on National TV and ruin their chances of of going to the big 12 game, every year.

Maybe after they spend four or five years as a complete doormat first. That should be enough time to extinguish some of that arrogant bravado that other teams and fan bases have had to contend with for years.

Humble em first then let CU dash their dreams

We can be rivals with Misery and "Tough Kitty" while we wait.

Maybe after they spend four or five years as a complete doormat first. That should be enough time to extinguish some of that arrogant bravado that other teams and fan bases have had to contend with for years.

Humble em first then let CU dash their dreams

We can be rivals with Misery and "Tough Kitty" while we wait.
IMO.... I don't think so....if they become a doormat for too long, we will lose the national game. Plus, it is more fun to crush their egos every year when they think they are the best in the country. If they become a doormat and are not expected to win...well it will be like playing Iowa St....or...Baylor.

**** that ****. I want the ****ers in the gutter pleading for mercy. I want them to suck so bad that we can hear the collective gnashing of teeth and wailing from the ****ty state of ****braska.

**** that ****. I want the ****ers in the gutter pleading for mercy. I want them to suck so bad that we can hear the collective gnashing of teeth and wailing from the ****ty state of ****braska.

I see tour point...I hate those ****ers too, I was just looking at the big picture:thumbsup:

I'm just proud that we started the long slide down for kNebraska. I don't think husker fans ever thought anybody would ever score 62 points on them on national tv.

I'm just proud that we started the long slide down for kNebraska. I don't think husker fans ever thought anybody would ever score 62 points on them on national tv.

I like beating good NU teams even more than I like seeing NU suck. :thumbsup:

BR you are right I believe this was the begining of the end:thumbsup:

We needed this to happen so the unrealistic expectations every season will diminish some. The face of college football has changed and we need to stop living in the past about the 90's. The fact of the matter is that we are currently not even an average football team and it's going to be 3 or 4 years before we are a good football team. Now if this happens sooner than later than obviously I can deal with that, but this is reality and not just some dream. It doesn't matter though because I'll still be a fan of every sport that NU participates in as will the CU fans in their team. :thumbsup:

We needed this to happen so the unrealistic expectations every season will diminish some. The face of college football has changed and we need to stop living in the past about the 90's. The fact of the matter is that we are currently not even an average football team and it's going to be 3 or 4 years before we are a good football team. Now if this happens sooner than later than obviously I can deal with that, but this is reality and not just some dream. It doesn't matter though because I'll still be a fan of every sport that NU participates in as will the CU fans in their team. :thumbsup:

:wow: even the crossbow racoon hunting team?

oh wait - that's just us. :smile2:

you are just no fun anymore. :smile2:

you are just no fun anymore. :smile2:

Sorry..........................clears throat.................................We will win the National Championship next season and we are so much better than you guys think. We have a few guys from the 70, 71, 94, 95, and 97 teams coming out to practices and given our current players some secrets to winning. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to watch the 95 championship game again for the fourth time this week to get jacked up for this upcoming season while wearing my Tommy Frazier jersey and listening to "Sirius" while I tackle my couch.

Sorry..........................clears throat.................................We will win the National Championship next season and we are so much better than you guys think. We have a few guys from the 70, 71, 94, 95, and 97 teams coming out to practices and given our current players some secrets to winning. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to watch the 95 championship game again for the fourth time this week to get jacked up for this upcoming season while wearing my Tommy Frazier jersey and listening to "Sirius" while I tackle my couch.

:rofl2:

:wow: even the crossbow racoon hunting team?

oh wait - that's just us. :smile2:

You should see our cowtipping team! We got this ringer her name is Claire and she weighs a good 325..................the opposing team doesn't stand a chance. If you need your car worked on she's good with that as well. :thumbsup:

You should see our cowtipping team! We got this ringer her name is Claire and she weighs a good 325..................the opposing team doesn't stand a chance. If you need your car worked on she's good with that as well. :thumbsup:

that is freeking sweet! :thumbsup::lol:

'bout friggin time!!! :lol::wink2::thumbsup:

Steroids again?

Back