What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NEBRASKA CANS PELINI!

Nebraska is easily an all-time Top 10.

That was a big thing that made the rivalry so special. CU was measuring itself against a super elite.

With that said, I don't think that "Super Elite" is their current reality and it may never be again. Devaney and Osborne had about a 30 year run that was ridiculous (9-3 was literally the worst record they ever delivered for 3 decades). There is so much working against Nebraska these days when everyone is on tv and everyone has state-of-the-art training facilities.

I'm not so sure where Nebraska is at now. Historic top 10 maybe but once you start listing current programs it is really easy to get past Nebraska.

I'm not so sure where Nebraska is at now. Historic top 10 maybe but once you start listing current programs it is really easy to get past Nebraska.

Pretty much agree with you. It's weird what has happened to football in the last 5 or so years. Where the **** did Texas and Okie go? Nebraska shot it's wad. The ****ing turds of the old Big 12 are now elite programs? (Well except CU...sorry, I had to ;) ) You would have told me this **** 5 years ago I would have called you nuts.

Pretty much agree with you. It's weird what has happened to football in the last 5 or so years. Where the **** did Texas and Okie go? Nebraska shot it's wad. The ****ing turds of the old Big 12 are now elite programs? (Well except CU...sorry, I had to ;) ) You would have told me this **** 5 years ago I would have called you nuts.

I watched that edit happen real time. Nobody else will really know what happened.

First time the beer cart girl came around, I would have opened a tab and told him he could have anything he wanted - just to get him flowing.

Dude. You have no idea. He was the beer cart girl's best customer. He must have downed 5 crown & cokes in 18 holes.

You don't get that prego belly drinking Dasani with Mio bro

You ain't kidding. Dude is huge.

I'm actually hoping I get paired up with him again next year for that same tournament. That was a really fun day.

Reported: Pelini takes the head football coaching job at Youngstown State. Good for him. Earn about $260,000/yr from them and make up the difference with a paycheck from Nebraska for the next 56 months. Way to go Bo!
Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan 1m1 minute ago
RT @FootballScoop: Sources tell FootballScoop that Bo Pelini plans to accept the head job at Youngstown State http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

Isn't Tressell the president there. Could be a fun combination.

Nebraska was a top 5 job pre millennium. Top-10 pre-alignment. And now probably around the 17 or 18 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumor was a rumor. He isn't taking YSU job. He's only going to take a job if it is big and has future growth/HC possibilities. Any job he takes he has to pretty much work for free.
Exactly. He is getting paid to not work right now, so unless its another Power 5 job, might as well take some time off and relax. Well, I guess, relax and Pelini don't go together, so maybe he will get into UFC fighting?

Exactly. He is getting paid to not work right now, so unless its another Power 5 job, might as well take some time off and relax. Well, I guess, relax and Pelini don't go together, so maybe he will get into UFC fighting?
Does Michael Westbrook still do that? I'd pay to see that matchup lol.

Everyone will try to call their dad when they're fighting him just to piss him off

footballscoop says there's a clause in his NU buyout that says he has to go find work and NU will make up the difference. Thats probably where the YSU talk started-He can run his own program and get a guaranteed $3m. He'll win big at Youngstown and then come back to FBS when the checks from Lincoln stop.

Yea, then he can to the jump around with the fans each home game!

If he did it while holding up a cat, I'd pay to see it. The idea of Pelini-to-Wisconsin just keeps gaining entertainment value potential for fans.

lindsey-duke-3.png
This is the dumbest rumor ever. Bielema left the Big 10 for a reason. WTF would he go back?
His wife is Samokin hot! He must be a good special teams coach cuz he way outkicked his coverage.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Riley without a hat on. Now I know why.

Back