What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska fans are nervous

Well, huskermike made a nice post and seems like a pretty natural development. What should have been a pretty easy NU win has morphed into shall we say a tossup? While I shared most all of your intense dislike of the corn over the years, my feelings were severely amended by one of my son's best friends in law school (CU Law) who is from Nebraska. I might add this young man was NUMBER 1 in the class. I was always into what a crappy school Nebraska was but had to pull back a bit.

All that being said I am also in the camp of Pellini haters. He looks like the guy drinking at the bar as you walk in and he looks at you and yells in your face, "Who you lookin at!"

Yep. I can see him drinking in just about any bar in Nebraska. Only thing is, he would see you walk in, take a seat, and not only yell at you but he would offer to kick your ***** because you can't even spell his name right. It's "Pelini". Got it?

I'm sorry since when does the past matter in anything? Are any kids still there from 15 years ago? There's only a couple that are there from 5 years ago.

Good point, well taken. Buff fans are "band wagon fans", here today, gone tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yep. I can see him drinking in just about any bar in Nebraska. Only thing is, he would see you walk in, take a seat, and not only yell at you but he would offer to kick your ***** because you can't even spell his name right. It's "Pelini". Got it?

You can spell his name, "butthead." How's that.

Good point, will taken. Buff fans are "band wagon fans", here today, gone tomorrow.
Who on this site is a bandwagon fan? I haven't missed a home game since 1993, when I was ONE year old. I'm sure others have been through thick and thin just like I.

Good point, will taken. Buff fans are "band wagon fans", here today, gone tomorrow.

That is a brilliant statement considering that we are 5-6 and still here......

care to unload more of your brilliance? i really need to soak up more of your intelligence.... I am so thirsty for it! :cheers:

Well, huskermike made a nice post and seems like a pretty natural development. What should have been a pretty easy NU win has morphed into shall we say a tossup? While I shared most all of your intense dislike of the corn over the years, my feelings were severely amended by one of my son's best friends in law school (CU Law) who is from Nebraska. I might add this young man was NUMBER 1 in the class. I was always into what a crappy school Nebraska was but had to pull back a bit.

All that being said I am also in the camp of Pellini haters. He looks like the guy drinking at the bar as you walk in and he looks at you and yells in your face, "Who you lookin at!"

Kal, regarding your positive experience with a nebraska person:

Smart people are occassionally born in nebraska. It's a time-honored nebraska tradition to deport them once they're identified as such. It sounds like this was the case; I'm glad he made it to Colorado where his talents will be appreciated.

Band wagon fans? Wow after the last five years any fan that says they root for the buffs shouldn't be confused for a band wagon fan. :lol:

Kal, regarding your positive experience with a nebraska person:

Smart people are occassionally born in nebraska. It's a time-honored nebraska tradition to deport them once they're identified as such. It sounds like this was the case; I'm glad he made it to Colorado where his talents will be appreciated.

Much wisdom here.....

I'm still hoping for Bo to punch a Husker fan in the face. Maybe he can team up with his brother in a tag team match with Big Red fans after the loss.

tag_team.jpg
I'm still hoping for Bo to punch a Husker fan in the face. Maybe he can team up with his brother in a tag team match with Big Red fans after the loss.

Back