1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nebraska fans where are you????????

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

I'm here to eat my crow, and loving it!! Nebraska gets their ass kicked in their own house and the Buffs get a much needed huge win. For any NU fan that thinks they are gonna come into Folsom and walk all over us, you got another thing coming, expecially with Hansen at QB. This is a much different Colorado team tham the first 2 weeks.

Still got nervous with us dominating KU and then self destructing in the second half, but this IS indeed a different buffs team.

66BUFF likes this.
  2. huskermike

huskermike Member

I'm here. We got beat soundly. No excuses. Let me sober up and post a more rational response tomorrow.

Congrats Buffs.

3. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Hey fix your Hawk record against Kansas unleash... :smile2:

TTech has Nebraska's number..

4. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

And we have theirs. :smile2:

5. Unleash Hell

thanks, after my emotions faded away from last night, I am still super excited about this win, and still feel a lot better about the rest of the season including NU, but we still have work to do.

Just damn proud of this team after what they went through and to bounce back like this when no one is giving them a chance. Two great efforts against two good teams in Kansas and Texas and one win out of it. I'm hoping that game is Hansens coming out party like Reesing against us in 2006 and we go on a huge run now.

6. LincolnBuff

LincolnBuff Active Member

I am very excited about this win as well as it is a huge win and this team finally "finished" and congrats to the Buff players and coaches.

However, we've had big wins the last couple of years as well. Let's hope this time it truly is "turning the corner".:thumbsup:

7. Unleash Hell

Very true, however, if you've paid attention, you could kind of see it coming. With the improvement that has been put in each week since week 2, and the great effort against Texas, you could see it coming.

The difference between this years team and any other Hawk team is this years team is getting BETTER, last couple years we have gotten WORSE as the season went on.

I agree, lets hope this is the turning point. Oh and Nebraska still sucks!

8. 14er

14er “Imitation is suicide.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

The "real" blackshirts reside in Colorado!

GO BUFFS!

9. Unleash Hell

I think it's funny that Little Bo peep brought back the blackshirts after the Mizzou game and they get smoked like that at home. Better take them back away Bo you ****ing douche!:lol:

10. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Why care about numbraska fans? Where are the Jayhawk fans?

11. Unleash Hell

We never had any

12. BuckinFuffs

BuckinFuffs Active Member

wow... the huskers and that QB of their's looked hapless...

13. Dunken

Dunken Member

Man I though we had QB problems, but WOW NU offense is all ****ed up....31 - 10 at home :rofl2:, a team that people though could be in the top 5 :rofl2:...

14. dyemeduke

dyemeduke Well-Known Member

...great...we get one good victory, and we're starting to talk **** to Nebraska already...

Tech has always owned Nebraska, so their loss isn't something to gloat over their heads. Way too premature to be talking ourselves up in my opinion.

15. Unleash Hell

The way our team is improving and how ****ty NU's offense is, I like our chaces against them, but still a lot of football to be played until that game.

16. Unleash Hell

bull****!!! **** big red!!!

17. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

That was only Lou Holtz that thought that.

18. Dunken

Dunken Member

Um, no they also talked about it all through (well the first quarter) of the NU - TT game

19. Dunken

Dunken Member

I agree, no matter what, ever yr with NU and CU throw all the stats, records and everything else out the window because it wont matter....GO BUFFS!!

20. BornRed

BornRed Member

Meh **** happens. We got out coached and out played. Not the end of the world. When CU get's to 500 (which won't happen), than you can start banging your chests and celebrating like you accomplished something. :smile2:

21. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

**** braska's SUH and their DL vs our OL is a big advantage for them.

22. Gum San

Gum San Guest

The Buffs are finally gaining what you can't buy or recruit: EXPERIENCE, MATURITY AND CONFIDENCE!:thumbsup:

They're still one of the youngest Buff teams evah! But look at how the D-line is improving, the O-line becoming more consistant, how the wide-outs are getting better and the special teams are maturing. (Yeah, you Riddle -haters can STFU.:rolleyes: His KO teams are ranked in in the Top 15, punt coverage is much better, sans a couple of mistakes--Shipley is one of the best in the country!--- and Aric has made huge strides!)

They just keep getting better because they're getting that game experience!

23. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

Both Suh and Reesing took big hits to Heisman potential, if they ever really had any. BR has a good point, though, coaching and performance are highly overrated. :rolleyes:

24. Gum San

Gum San Guest

Hey! THIS game was the Fuskers' BIG revenge game for the thrashing TT hung on them a couple years ago, and they still couldn't fire up under Bo and get it together to hold a mediocre Red Raider bunch in check, even one with their 2nd team QB???

Read the kNU rags and all they whine about is Shawn Watson and his piss poor "O" and coaching of QBs! Actually its too funny! :uglyhammer:

They're discovering the importance of the QB and really don't have any, except that frosh!

25. BornRed

BornRed Member

Hmmm where exactly did I say that it's overrated.

26. BornRed

BornRed Member

Actually....our Defense kept TT to their lowest offensive total in 8 years. 256 yards. It was the bad performance by the O that could only produce 1 TD in 5 times inside the 20. Looks like Green will get the nod next week for the ISU game.

27. Unleash Hell

Nope, one guy can't do it and Suh played last year where we basically beat them. Suh is good, but he wont make that much of a difference. This is a good COlorado team that will be playing a good Nebraska team at HOME. And it's a rivalry game.

28. BornRed

BornRed Member

You mean like when he intercepted Cody, ran him over, and scored a TD, all in one play? :smile2:

29. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I can't agree with your statement "basically beat them". You either do, or you don't. We didn't, and Suh was a big part of that.

30. Unleash Hell

Ya, but that wasn't the difference in that game. CU wins if your kicker misses the longest FG in NU history.