What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska fans where are you????????

Seriously, that's insane. 12 frickin' seasons? I'm not talking smack or trying to suggest it has any relevance to CU's s*ituation but 12 years!?!?!?! That's really remarkable.

I'm pretty certain that is ranking at the end of the year. I would have to think that CU was in the top 20 at least once over this period when we won. Too lazy to go check it out.

Were you out of the top 20 in '03? 99?

I'm pretty certain that is ranking at the end of the year. I would have to think that CU was in the top 20 at least once over this period when we won. Too lazy to go check it out.

Were you out of the top 20 in '03? 99?

We were 5-7 in 2003 and 7-5 in 99.

All in all though, this sucks... Are we seriously debating whose team is a bigger flop THIS year?

I'll take not beating a top 20 ranked team in place of getting smacked in the mouth by Montana State ANY day. :thumbsup:

Say what you want, but in reality thats just about the only difference between CU and NU the last ten years. We have bothed sucked, and both gotten our asses kicked A LOT by the likes of Mizzou, Kansas, and any other good team. Oh btw, Cu did beat #3 OU two years ago too.

Well, actually, it was a week ago Thursday - Missouri, ranked #18 in the USAToday Coaches poll prior to that game. ;)

Outstanding! fu*kbraska is the greatest team that ever lived! They stole one against mizzou in a torrential downpour and then took a beat down at home against an unranked team. Order Restored.

Queue angry response: "b..but y..you guys lost to t..toledo" in 4,3,2...

Outstanding! fu*kbraska is the greatest team that ever lived! They stole one against mizzou in a torrential downpour and then took a beat down at home against an unranked team. Order Restored.

Queue angry response: "b..but y..you guys lost to t..toledo" in 4,3,2...
I was going to say Colorado State.....or.......West Virginia.......but.........Toledo fits nicely too! :thumbsup:

I was going to say Colorado State.....or.......West Virginia.......but.........Toledo fits nicely too! :thumbsup:

Yeah, like the fact that we suck makes it easier to bear your shattered dreams. I thought you guys were back. Order Restored? No? My mistake. :lol:

Yeah, like the fact that we suck makes it easier to bear your shattered dreams. I thought you guys were back. Order Restored? No? My mistake. :lol:
Anyone who thought "we were back" was naive. I honestly think we're "on our way back" and have the coaching staff (mostly) in place to take us there. But we're not "back", that's a process, and takes more than the year and a half that Bo's had so far. So while some may be mistakenly beating their chests and proclaiming "we're back, order's restored!" that's not the smart fans.

No, the fact is that we lost. No way around it. Nobody is making excuses for our team, we got beat all the way around. As a whole our fans are pretty down to earth when we lose but we are ALWAYS behind our team and always have been. I'm just glad I'm no classless fan like yourself that acts like a child towards other teams especially when you have no where NEAR any room to talk. It's kind of pathetic actually.

We've got to get CU and NU back to being dominant programs. It was so much more fun as a rivalry that way. When the Corn hasn't beaten a Top 20 team in like 8 years and the Buffs have only been ranked in the Top 25 like once in that period... it just sucks all around. I can't even enjoy a Nebraska loss any more because it doesn't mean much.

Best thing that could happen would be for CU to go on a run and enter the Thanksgiving game at 7-4. In my dream scenario, Nebraska enters at 8-3 (loss to Oklahoma is good for CU b/c they have a ton of recruits there that weekend and some of them are also CU targets). We play for the North championship and the winner is playing well enough to have a damn good shot in Dallas.

We've got to get CU and NU back to being dominant programs. It was so much more fun as a rivalry that way. When the Corn hasn't beaten a Top 20 team in like 8 years and the Buffs have only been ranked in the Top 25 like once in that period... it just sucks all around. I can't even enjoy a Nebraska loss any more because it doesn't mean much.

Best thing that could happen would be for CU to go on a run and enter the Thanksgiving game at 7-4. In my dream scenario, Nebraska enters at 8-3 (loss to Oklahoma is good for CU b/c they have a ton of recruits there that weekend and some of them are also CU targets). We play for the North championship and the winner is playing well enough to have a damn good shot in Dallas.

I fly into Denver Thanksgiving day. I plan on meeting up with some of you ass boners so I can make fun of you and talk some ****. Should be a good game. Haven't been to Colorado for awhile so I'm lookin forward to it. BTW....the plane tickets cost me my ****ing left nut.

What should be very troubling for Nebraska fans is that kids these days (I'm talking about the 17 year olds that are recruit-worthy) have never heard of Tom Osborne, Mike Rozier, Irving Fryar, Tommie Frazier, etc. Nebraska will have to RE-CONVINCE a generation that it's great to play in the windswept, cold, drab plains of NE in order to restore any, well, order. And kids don't choose schools on the basis of having a big weight room anymore.

I fly into Denver Thanksgiving day. I plan on meeting up with some of you ass boners so I can make fun of you and talk some ****. Should be a good game. Haven't been to Colorado for awhile so I'm lookin forward to it. BTW....the plane tickets cost me my ****ing left nut.

You know, you don't live in Nebraska anymore-- elsewhere it is perfectly acceptable to pay for tickets with money instead of body parts. 'Jus sayin' for next time.:smile2:

I think I can sum up. Nu has had a consistent,successfull program for nearly 40 years with a hick up hear and there. CU, on the other, hand has been a mediocre team for the last 40 years with an occasional winning spurt or occasional upset. How can you not get consistent top recruits to Boulder and have a winning tradition? Answer, a crummy field and fans who would rather get stoned then support their team.

I think I can sum up. Nu has had a consistent,successfull program for nearly 40 years with a hick up hear and there. CU, on the other, hand has been a mediocre team for the last 40 years with an occasional winning spurt or occasional upset. How can you not get consistent top recruits to Boulder and have a winning tradition? Answer, a crummy field and fans who would rather get stoned then support their team.

Having other teams (Pro and other college teams) doesn't help either. We just the the Huskers....and Creighton (blech)

The NU English Dept. strikes again....

You are a ****ing idiot.......carry on.

If you think your next 40 years are going to, in any way, resemble your next 40 years, you have better weed than I do.

BTW, a National Championship is not a "spurt."

It burns me when CU fans want to put the Fluffalo program in the same category as the Huskers. It's plain disrespectfull.

Back