What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska fans where are you????????

Thread-I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

Some fun facts: From 1970-2007 CU has had 14 losing seasons, finished ranked in top 20 15 times & shared a NC once. Huskers had 2 losing seasons and finished ranked in top 20 34 times & have 5 NCs.

Come on Kamel. VT in Blacksburg, Mizzou in Columbia and held TT to about half of there normal yardage. Need to work some things out don't fall into the Fluffalo mentality.

Come on Kamel. VT in Blacksburg, Mizzou in Columbia and held TT to about half of there normal yardage. Need to work some things out don't fall into the Fluffalo mentality.

Im not I'm just being realistic. Our Offense cannot do anything. We don't run the ball when we know it works and we decide to pass with a quarterback that looks confused in the pocket. Cody Green is good but he's going to throw to many picks...he trys to squeeze balls into too tight of pockets....plus CU always plays tough with us so I'm not talking ****...I rarely talk **** even when we are playing well. I guess we will see.

That Texas Tech game stings me. If we had a better quarterback and better play calling we win that game 9 times out of ten....we have the better team.

You're 4-2 with 3 of your wins against the Sun Belt.

More to cheer about than what I'm suffering through this year, but this is not a great Nebraska team by any stretch.

You've got an outstanding defensive line that's able to control most games. The rest of your team is mediocre, though.

Like I said before, hoping that we'll both be good teams by Thanksgiving.

Agree. But, last year after taking a beat down twice coaching staff figured it out and they will again. NU v. CU will be fun again this year.

Some fun facts: From 1970-2007 CU has had 14 losing seasons, finished ranked in top 20 15 times & shared a NC once. Huskers had 2 losing seasons and finished ranked in top 20 34 times & have 5 NCs.

love how these things always turn into a history lesson...

Tell us how it was in the olden days Grampa Bronc!

I wonder if the greatest 12th man is the one who throws the piss bombs. History good and bad can't be ignored. History is the best predictor of the future. Touche Douche.

The reality is NU has not been relevant on the college football landscape for going on 10 years now.

Now, you give give some more stats about the 70 and glory days under Dr. Tom in the 90s, but NU has been an extremely average team the last decade or so.

We have Ganz for one more year and this team is undefeated.

Saddy Face :(
dunno bout that. the longer watson works with a QB, the worse they get. Ganz was def a damn good QB. I remember watching him come in and throw the game winning TD for you guys and going "****, Shortbus just got luckier then hell". Ganz should have been starting over that transfer the whole season, and injury forced him to play the good QB.

The reality is NU has not been relevant on the college football landscape for going on 10 years now.

Now, you give give some more stats about the 70 and glory days under Dr. Tom in the 90s, but NU has been an extremely average team the last decade or so.

not denying that but it floors me when some of you bring this up every day when you've been less of one that we have in the last decade...or half a century.

dunno bout that. the longer watson works with a QB, the worse they get. Ganz was def a damn good QB. I remember watching him come in and throw the game winning TD for you guys and going "****, Shortbus just got luckier then hell". Ganz should have been starting over that transfer the whole season, and injury forced him to play the good QB.

Yeah I know but it makes me feel better to dream about.

not denying that but it floors me when some of you bring this up every day when you've been less of one that we have in the last decade...or half a century.

You see me thumping my chest about the Buffs here? Or on some fusker boards?

All I did was point out that NU is not a relevant college football program right now and then the response from NU fans is immediately a history lesson or saying the CU hasn't done anything either. It's too predictable and dodges the fact that NU is simply average right now and has been for a while. The funny thing is that I could probably insult husker fans families and not get the completely irrational response that pointing out how average the program is does.

You see me thumping my chest about the Buffs here? Or on some fusker boards?

All I did was point out that NU is not a relevant college football program right now and then the response from NU fans is immediately a history lesson or saying the CU hasn't done anything either. It's too predictable and dodges the fact that NU is simply average right now and has been for a while. The funny thing is that I could probably insult husker fans families and not get the completely irrational response that pointing out how average the program is does.

Not saying you are thumping your chest about CU...but I most certainly have not thumped my chest about Nebraska.

The thread asks where we are. I took that as an invitation to join in. The first page of posts start dogging the Huskers so, what do you expect us to do thump your chest??? You can throw out whatever conclusions you want about not being relevant in the last 10 years but, if it isn't true history proves it. So, since 1997 CU has 7 losing seasons, finished ranked twice, 0 NC and missed a bowl 4 times. NU on the other hand only had 2 losing seasons, finished rated 7 times and had 1 NC. Having 1 NC is either a spurt or not, can't have it both ways. So if we are irrelevant then what the heck is CU? Based on the facts.

The thread asks where we are. I took that as an invitation to join in. The first page of posts start dogging the Huskers so, what do you expect us to do thump your chest??? You can throw out whatever conclusions you want about not being relevant in the last 10 years but, if it isn't true history proves it. So, since 1997 CU has 7 losing seasons, finished ranked twice, 0 NC and missed a bowl 4 times. NU on the other hand only had 2 losing seasons, finished rated 7 times and had 1 NC. Having 1 NC is either a spurt or not, can't have it both ways. So if we are irrelevant then what the heck is CU? Based on the facts.

Just to clear things up...you are not invited...ever. Kamel, good to have you around

I agree it wasn't the best thread, but at least Unleash apologized for it.

huskermike responded to 'Leash's call early (2nd post, maybe?) and managed to do so gracefully. So far grace is a quality that has eluded you. I provide the comparison, just in case you're wondering why you've conjured up so much hate. If you're not wondering, but just wanted to give us yet another unsolicited lesson in husker history, than thanks, I guess.

Now kindly go **** yourself.

Back