What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska fans where are you????????

The thread asks where we are. I took that as an invitation to join in. The first page of posts start dogging the Huskers so, what do you expect us to do thump your chest??? You can throw out whatever conclusions you want about not being relevant in the last 10 years but, if it isn't true history proves it. So, since 1997 CU has 7 losing seasons, finished ranked twice, 0 NC and missed a bowl 4 times. NU on the other hand only had 2 losing seasons, finished rated 7 times and had 1 NC. Having 1 NC is either a spurt or not, can't have it both ways. So if we are irrelevant then what the heck is CU? Based on the facts.

the thing is fusker, I'm NOT talking about CU. I'm talking about NU's struggles over the last 10 years. You conveniently add in a few more years to pick up your shared NC. The last 10 years is 2000 to now. For the last 10 years, the NU program has been very middle of the road. I find it funny that pointing this out is so offensive to you red clad loons.

Now, if I were talking about CU, I'd say that in the last ten years the program has been below average dispite winning the north more times in the last 10 than any other B12 north school and actually winning the B12.

Here is my deal, I admit, I don't have the thickest skin, I get aggravated and annoyed when husker fans come over here and talk ****. I just love my buffs and hate seeing them trashed. I got emotional and it was my way of lettign off some steam.

The other reason for the thread was because people were starting to question my recent "love" for the husker program. I have been saying they are back, I tried to put an effort in that I indeed still hate the skers, and decided to trash them a little.

I thought you told me your sister got her outbreak cleared up?:smile2:

He didn't get it from his sister. I'm not saying he doesn't **** her, I'm just saying that she shaves. And no, I didn't **** her either, but I saw the pictues.

I agree it wasn't the best thread, but at least Unleash apologized for it.

huskermike responded to 'Leash's call early (2nd post, maybe?) and managed to do so gracefully. So far grace is a quality that has eluded you. I provide the comparison, just in case you're wondering why you've conjured up so much hate. If you're not wondering, but just wanted to give us yet another unsolicited lesson in husker history, than thanks, I guess.

Now kindly go **** yourself.

If I wanted grace I would visit Huskerpedia. On All Fluffs It's like conservatives reaching across the aisle to libs, you get your arm cut off if you try it. The history wasn't a lesson only the facts to a to refute an erroneous statement.

If I wanted grace I would visit Huskerpedia. On All Fluffs It's like conservatives reaching across the aisle to libs, you get your arm cut off if you try it. The history wasn't a lesson only the facts to a to refute an erroneous statement.

Oh, thanks for the clarification. You can still go **** yourself.

:lol:

I gotta admit, that was funny and you are growing on me. There are some cool husker posters on this site, and anyone that rips on huskerpedia is good in my book, that site is full of ****tards. Don't let it go to your head though, still got a longs ways to go, so don't start to **** up your improving reputation with me!:thumbsup:

the thing is fusker, I'm NOT talking about CU. I'm talking about NU's struggles over the last 10 years. You conveniently add in a few more years to pick up your shared NC. The last 10 years is 2000 to now. For the last 10 years, the NU program has been very middle of the road. I find it funny that pointing this out is so offensive to you red clad loons.

Now, if I were talking about CU, I'd say that in the last ten years the program has been below average dispite winning the north more times in the last 10 than any other B12 north school and actually winning the B12.
Kinda what I was talking about from the very beginning....Fluffalos take more pleasure in seeing others lose then celebrating their own victories. My theory is Fluffalo fan knows the CU highlights are short lived and there is always someone else getting beat. I was hoping you wouldn't catch the 10+ year thing.

I like my chicks to look like the bad guys face at the end of die hard.

Even though I have no idea what you're talking about, this statement somehow doesn't surprise me.

I suspect that the number of husker fans who like their women/sisters to look like bald men is statistically significant. I'm thinking about completing a thesis on the subject.

Kinda what I was talking about from the very beginning....Fluffalos take more pleasure in seeing others lose then celebrating their own victories. My theory is Fluffalo fan knows the CU highlights are short lived and there is always someone else getting beat. I was hoping you wouldn't catch the 10+ year thing.

I'd say you are very, very mistaken in this statement. From where I sit you couldn't be more wrong. In fact, since nebraska quit being a football power, I'd say most CU fans don't care one way or another if they win or lose. Before that, most CU fans really wanted both teams to be undefeated when they met in conference play.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. You're very mistaken.

Even though I have no idea what you're talking about, this statement somehow doesn't surprise me.

I suspect that the number of husker fans who like their women/sisters to look like bald men is statistically significant. I'm thinking about completing a thesis on the subject.

spacer.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say you are very, very mistaken in this statement. From where I sit you couldn't be more wrong. In fact, since nebraska quit being a football power, I'd say most CU fans don't care one way or another if they win or lose. Before that, most CU fans really wanted both teams to be undefeated when they met in conference play.

I still want to get back to where it's cu/nu day after turkey day to decide the north. And husker fans, don't tell me you don't enjoy watching CU lose. You guys rip us all the time on huskerpedia.

I gotta admit, that was funny and you are growing on me. There are some cool husker posters on this site, and anyone that rips on huskerpedia is good in my book, that site is full of ****tards. Don't let it go to your head though, still got a longs ways to go, so don't start to **** up your improving reputation with me!:thumbsup:
You know you are going to catch hell for this.

Completely, utterly, absolutely not true. What I typed and what you are saying are not even close to the same thing.

That said, I don't get upset when NU, Notre Dame, USC, and BYU lose games.

You husker lover.:smile2:

I don't know Walrus, I read some pretty elated posts when TT beat us. I do think you hit on something, in the past few years I think Fluffalo fan has adopted the attitude I described. Of course that is painting with a broad brush but, I think the attitude I describe is more prevelant on All Fluffs.

Completely, utterly, absolutely not true. What I typed and what you are saying are not even close to the same thing.

That said, I don't get upset when NU, Notre Dame, USC, and BYU lose games.
Unfortunately, sometimes we paint with a broad brush. I take it on your word that you aren't one the haters. I know, go **** myself.

Unfortunately, sometimes we paint with a broad brush. I take it on your word that you aren't one the haters. I know, go **** myself.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I hate *ebraska with a passion. And this was a perfect weekend of football for me. CU won, Broncos won, Nu lost, ND lost.

You will never ever find me rooting for NU or ND unless it's some how advantageous for CU.

Be careful how you use win, it was more like backing in.

Back