What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska in 2018

Can't wait, I hope Folsom has very little red in it those games. Oh and **** the the huskers stay in that craphole you call nubraxa.

Nice to hear of the games scheduled vs. Nebraska.

"Memorial Stadium - West" will be filled with fans wearing red. Count on it!

Especially if the CU football program doesn't get it's **** together.

Is this just a way for the Huskers to pad their wins for these years?, just so we not have to play a Mountain west team?

Lemmegit this straight.

The biggest news out of today's recruiting luncheon involves a game in which the newest Buffs won't be eligible to play....because they'll have graduated by then?!?

Sorry to pop anyone's balloon.

Lemmegit this straight.

The biggest news out of today's recruiting luncheon involves a game in which the newest Buffs won't be eligible to play....because they'll have graduated by then?!?

Sorry to pop anyone's balloon.

At $5,000 a pop .... I doubt too many balloons will be be wasted

I'm happy with it. Better than playing some random team like we've been scheduling like Purdue

I truly hope CU has their s*** together by then. I don't want a competative game, I want CU to stomp their @**. It would be allsome to send those dumb @**** back home to stinkn with their tails between their legs. Hopefully we will be up to Pac12 speed by then and represent the conference well. Oh yea - f*** the huskers

[video=youtube;I92701JPhKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I92701JPhKo[/video]

Ringo reporting that CU has the option to move our 2 home games down to Denver...

http://www.buffzone.com/cu-news/ci_22541246/rivalry-reborn-cu-buffs-nebraska-cornhuskers-play-4

-------------------------------------
"Through an open records request for the contract between the two schools, the Daily Camera has learned CU holds the option to host its home games in the series at Sports Authority Field in Denver or Folsom Field.

Making any kind of decision about where to play the first of those home games in 2019 is obviously years away, but Bohn said CU would only take the game to Denver if the Buffs were playing at a much more competitive level than they have recently and if there was a realistic chance of a sellout at the roughly 76,000-seat stadium.

Bohn also noted that the contract is decidedly different from those that govern the CU-CSU series that has been played in Denver in most years since the late 1990s.

CU would control the entire ticket inventory if the game was moved to Denver except for 3,000 tickets each visiting team is entitled to for all four games in the series. Unlike the CSU game, CU season-ticket holders would be able to sit in seats comparable to those they sit in at Folsom Field.

Bohn said moving a game against Nebraska to Denver could increase the revenue from roughly $2 million to approximately $4 million, assuming it was at or near a sellout. The contract requires each visiting team be paid $300,000 and if one school opts out of any game it would owe the other school $1 million. "
----------------------------------------------------------------------

it's better than the CSU package, but still stupid. why expand folsom if you are gonna do that stupidity?

So there is a chance that at least the first few years we might have 2 "home" games in Denver. ****ing bull****.

I'd love to see CU beat that ass, why Denver tho? So more Nub fans can come? AD needs to grow some balls.

I will not attend the game if they hold it in Denver.

Has Bohn learned nothing from the CSU series? There are many fans that refuse to attend the game in Denver and it has nothing to do with how well the team is playing.

Ringo reporting that CU has the option to move our 2 home games down to Denver...

http://www.buffzone.com/cu-news/ci_22541246/rivalry-reborn-cu-buffs-nebraska-cornhuskers-play-4

-------------------------------------
"Through an open records request for the contract between the two schools, the Daily Camera has learned CU holds the option to host its home games in the series at Sports Authority Field in Denver or Folsom Field.

Making any kind of decision about where to play the first of those home games in 2019 is obviously years away, but Bohn said CU would only take the game to Denver if the Buffs were playing at a much more competitive level than they have recently and if there was a realistic chance of a sellout at the roughly 76,000-seat stadium.

Bohn also noted that the contract is decidedly different from those that govern the CU-CSU series that has been played in Denver in most years since the late 1990s.

CU would control the entire ticket inventory if the game was moved to Denver except for 3,000 tickets each visiting team is entitled to for all four games in the series. Unlike the CSU game, CU season-ticket holders would be able to sit in seats comparable to those they sit in at Folsom Field.

Bohn said moving a game against Nebraska to Denver could increase the revenue from roughly $2 million to approximately $4 million, assuming it was at or near a sellout. The contract requires each visiting team be paid $300,000 and if one school opts out of any game it would owe the other school $1 million. "
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Playing in a Soviet Constructed Souless Gulag of concrete pit will give nebraska the home field advantage.

Playing in a Soviet Constructed Souless Gulag of concrete pit will give nebraska the home field advantage.

Yep. If Bohn is still around, and this were to come to pass, I would be behind a Buffnik concerted effort to get enough donor/ticket holder support to terminate Bohn's ass immediately.

Back