What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska in 2018

Jeez, I hope corn fans are still as "classy" as they were in the Big 12.

I asked a nebraska fan I know if husker fans were still the classiest in the nation, and he assured me they were.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I actually asked...

Jeez, I hope corn fans are still as "classy" as they were in the Big 12.

I'm sure the corn fans will smile and say " yes sir! " when the Denver Police parking Nazi's ask them to pack up and move their tailgate from Invesco parking lot 30 minutes after the game has ended.

I asked a nebraska fan I know if husker fans were still the classiest in the nation, and he assured me they were.

You bet we are
SqoJPZG.png

"Sal is dead. Go Big Red!"
I was there for that game. Even saw the "classy" T-shirts with the devil sticking a pitchfork through a CU player with jersey number 8 on it. It had the catchy "classy" slogan; "CU in hell Sal". A dead man makes an easy target...especially if you are "classy".

Note to trolling fuskers, go ahead and post the story about how your grandma got pushed down the stairs at Folsom, somebody cursed her out while it happened and the CU fans laughed and jeered while ruffians stood on her oxygen tank supply line while she turned blue, all the while Boulder PD standing by and watching.....

That was a classless act by a small minority of our fans. I apologize for them but I assure you I, nor anyone I know, would do something so despicable. We really have no reason to be known as the classy fan base in college football due to said actions of a few of our fans.

fify

Strange, did you photoshop that? I think it's supposed to read:

Through these gates
and into one of the ****tiest stadiums in the country
pass the greatest piece of **** delusional inbread hicks
in the world

Keep crying, memorial stadium is a top 10 stadium according to TSN's "Cathedrals of College Football"

mRWrMVR.png

Last edited:
Keep crying, memorial stadium is a top 10 stadium according to TSN's "Cathedrals of College Football"

mRWrMVR.png
:lol: You do realize the summary says not one word about the stadium's architecture, but rather it's attendance. It is a cathedral to the unwashed masses in NE who have nothing else to do. Hence, the third largest city in NE reference. Memorial Stadium has all the architectural beauty of the East German Ministry of the Interior HQ, and Lincoln is about as picturesque as as an inflammed boil.

:lol: You do realize the summary says not one word about the stadium's architecture, but rather it's attendance. It is a cathedral to the unwashed masses in NE who have nothing else to do. Hence, the third largest city in NE reference. Memorial Stadium has all the architectural beauty of the East German Ministry of the Interior HQ, and Lincoln is about as picturesque as as an inflammed boil.

memorial stadium, in terms of "architectural beauty", is light years ahead of this garbage:
folsomfield2.jpg

look at the stadium above memorial, Ben Hill Griffin. Attendance was part of their description too

memorial stadium, in terms of "architectural beauty", is light years ahead of this garbage:
folsomfield2.jpg

look at the stadium above memorial, Ben Hill Griffin. Attendance was part of their description too
Lionel Hutz is impressed by this argument.

images

Last edited:
Thank God. I was worried that the corn had devolved into a group of delusional, self righteous pricks. Glad to see that hasn't happened.

Thank God. I was worried that the corn had devolved into a group of delusional, self righteous pricks. Glad to see that hasn't happened.

In fairness to their fanbase, it's only one new delusional, self-righteous prick. Though, based on its defensiveness, I think we may have found the culprit behind "Sal is Dead".

folsomfield2.jpg

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some like Italian style inspired by the Tuscany region and Florence for their campuses, some prefer to pursue the cinder block ****house motif. I suppose the latter works better for NU because it is easier to hose the place down Sunday morning after the herd moves through.

BTW, you refer to attendance when the stadium isn't worth talking about.

7 beats 9 all day long. And it's pretty sad considering you guys average 30,000 more people.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363034147.910231.jpg

folsomfield2.jpg

:facepalm:

And here I thought you were an actual fusker. Obviously you're just one of us bored and trolling. Nobody, not even a fusker, can be ****ing stupid enough to make that claim. Memorial Stadium > Folsom in any way?? :lol: :rofl: :rofl2:

folsomfield2.jpg

Might be one of my all-time favorite posts on Allbuffs.

On a related topic, how long do piss balloons last in a fridge? I have never had to store them more than two years. Also what is the current scoring for pushing an old lady down the stairs. My old scorecard rates that a 5, but only if she goes down at least 15 steps.

The timeless beauty of Memorial Stadium has inspired other architectural wonders that can be found all around Lincoln.

A great example is the Comfort Inn, arguably the city's finest hotel:

NE095A1.JPG

On a related topic, how long do piss balloons last in a fridge? I have never had to store them more than two years. Also what is the current scoring for pushing an old lady down the stairs. My old scorecard rates that a 5, but only if she goes down at least 15 steps.

Fantastic name for a beer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Back