What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska loses - fans blame Alex Lewis

He went to Nebraska precisely to avoid anger management counseling.
In the moment, it seemed like the path of least resistance.

Question, and this will become important when I have discussions with nebraska fans this coming week...

What happened to Webb after the fight? Was he suspended from the team? Did he do the same amount of jail time as Lewis?

In the moment, it seemed like the path of least resistance.

Question, and this will become important when I have discussions with nebraska fans this coming week...

What happened to Webb after the fight? Was he suspended from the team? Did he do the same amount of jail time as Lewis?

He had to go through the process and was out most of year. Also had knee injury that made it easier but he was out awhile.

I like that he actually looks like an old-timey villain with that stupid mustache.
It's like you could put him next to Judge Reinhold in a commercial.

Reinhold got Direct TV and Lewis got cable. Don't be that version of Judge Reinhold.

More fun with Alex Lewis as he continues to endear himself to Fusker fans:

evidently after the game while walking off the field Lewis was blowing kisses and waving at Husker fans and saying : "Sorry we suck!" Sean Callahan on his twitter page has confirmed this. If this is true then Mike Riley needs to sit down with Alex and ask him if he wants to be part of this team. For goodness sake Lewis is a team captain. Brutal.

http://****braska.forums.rivals.com/threads/wow-alex-lewis-youve-got-to-kidding-me.53984/

h/t to HRBuff on the Rivals board for finding this.

New theory: He's a big 12 poison pill. He finished off CU, and now is doing the same to the fuskers.

New theory: He's a big 12 poison pill. He finished off CU, and now is doing the same to the fuskers.
So he works for Neuheisal?

EDIT: Sorry, I read "Pac 12" obviously missing both the joke and any semblance of logic.

Does he have enough eligibility left to transfer to Arizona State and become a cancer there, too?

his next target is obviously mizzou. keep an eye on where he does his graduate work.

I don't think Alex's name has been completely cleared in the undermining of the Longhorns.

This young man has a promising CIA career ahead of him.

Back