What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska vs Colorado - The Debate

I know you will keep watching the Huskers, and you will see they will not be a middle of the pack team in the Big Ten. And I also will keep an eye on the Buffs in the Pac-12, to see if they can rise to the middle of the pack. The odds have increased due to Embree's hire.

I know HCBP is going to let me call a play, too.

Ya, I'll keep watching the huskers because I am a fan of the game. I watch everybody, but it's not just hate when I say Nebraska will be a middle of the pack team. You stand no chance against Ohio state for a loooooooong time, you will be jealous of Wisconsin when you go into Madison and it looks like your own team and fans are beating the **** out of you, Iowa and Penn state pose challenges for you, and Michigan wont be down forever.

Oh ya, you're still on a message board of a team you dont even play. shoo little bug, shoo shooo!! Or should I say, bug eaters!

Ya, I'll keep watching the huskers because I am a fan of the game. I watch everybody, but it's not just hate when I say Nebraska will be a middle of the pack team. You stand no chance against Ohio state for a loooooooong time, you will be jealous of Wisconsin when you go into Madison and it looks like your own team and fans are beating the **** out of you, Iowa and Penn state pose challenges for you, and Michigan wont be down forever.

Oh ya, you're still on a message board of a team you dont even play. shoo little bug, shoo shooo!! Or should I say, bug eaters!

Okay, that was pretty funny.

Now that was funny! But, Unleash is still pretty messed up in the head about "The Nebraska Cornhuskers".

You bring shame to a good number of quality Buff fans. To bad, you could do some real great things for the Buffalo Nation and college football fans in general.

There are so many young fans of the game out there who need proper mentoring! The choice is yours?

GBR!

Good Luck!

So by me chanting "**** you NU", does that mean that I didn't have proper mentoring?

Oh and why do you guys, once again, cheer for a gum company?

Now that was funny! But, Unleash is still pretty messed up in the head about "The Nebraska

There are so many young fans of the game out there who need proper mentoring! The choice is yours?

Good Luck!

Please go straight to hell. Oops. Never mind. You are already there.

So by me chanting "**** you NU", does that mean that I didn't have proper mentoring?

no. it just means that you are a childish idot and have not the first clue as to how to conduct yourself in an atmosphere where many people are visiting for the first (and likely only) time and its more important to you to insult them than to be a good host. and to do that around childeren who, if are "mentored" worse than you, surely can not benifit from that kind of behavior as an influence to them.

you say its just a word. so why do you feel that it is a word that you HAVE to use?

Last edited:
I could give two ****s less if NU fans are visiting for the first time, make them feel un-welcome. It's an away game and is supposed to be a hostile environment, not a lubby dubby environment.

I could give two ****s less if NU fans are visiting for the first time, make them feel un-welcome. It's an away game and is supposed to be a hostile environment, not a lubby dubby environment.

right. exactly as i said.

so again.... you say its just a word. so why do you feel that it is a word that you HAVE to use?

Because it's just apart of my vocabulary. Why did you use "4" instead of "for" in your name? Why didn't you spell out "them" instead of using "dem"?

I don't like taking my kids to Buff football games. We went to a game in Austin a couple of years ago, and encountered a drunk longhorn. Every other word was an expletive. Pretty horrible.

Because it's just apart of my vocabulary. Why did you use "4" instead of "for" in your name? Why didn't you spell out "them" instead of using "dem"?

its a screen name. not the way i talk nor conduct my self infront of other people on a personal basis. plus, at the time i was becoming a member of this site, i was more interested in talking about some other things that were going on and the screen name was not of great concern to me. however, its neither anything that is offensive nor does it do anything to provide a hostile attitude to anyone with any common sense.

now....

Because it's just apart of my vocabulary

well, how can anyone argue with the brilliance behind that argument? what, because that word exists in your brain, you have no control over its use? im sure you have the "N" word in your vocabulary. you seem to be able to control your use of that word. at least on this board.

hell, the "N" word is just a word, right? so, im sure you would be just fine using that word around here, right? or.... is it a word that may not be appropriate in certian situations?

i can give you examples of where using the "N" word would be acceptable. if i were doing a research paper on racism in the south during the cival war and i was quoting a slave owner to show how inhuman those people were. or if i was doing a paper on the rap group NWA and spelled out their name in the paper or quoted some of their lyrics. in context.

so, are you capable of controlling what you say? or... are you not? is your argument that you have no control over the words that come out of your mouth because its part of your vocabulary?

you should be a lawyer....

I'm completly capable of controlling what I say. America is one of the few countries who actually makes a big deal out of "curse" words. **** IS just a word, same with ******, albeit ****** has a racist meaning behind it.

I can't wait to get the report back from your first job interview.

I'm completly capable of controlling what I say. America is one of the few countries who actually makes a big deal out of "curse" words. **** IS just a word, same with ******, albeit ****** has a racist meaning behind it.

so, again.... why do you feel it is a word that you HAVE to use?

come on. you can say it. we all know the answer. i just want you to say it.

Why do you choose not to use it? It goes both ways.

why are you such an idot and can not answer a direct question that i have asked you several times?

i dont use it in my conversations with people in my daily interactions becaue when you get out into the real world and grow up a bit, you undestand that people with any education are not impressed with the word. especially when people are visiting your place and you use the word directly at them.

you are the worst kind of idot.... seriously. was it not you that has pitched fit after fit on this board because of guys talking about ****ing your mother? hey, its just a word. right? why would you get so upset? its just a word. its in our vocabulary. you cant blame us. you know... ****ing and tg's mother just go hand in hand. what is wrong with that? right?

so... what is it tg? is it just a word that means nothing and can not/should not be considered offensive to anyone at all? or.... is it a rude term that has offensive meaning to other people, especially to visitors when directed at those visitors, and you should give others the same consideration you want people to afford you and your mom?

which is it, tg? since you have displayed your disingenuis capability to answer my other question... we'll see if you can answer this one with any sort of honsety.

why are you such an idot and can not answer a direct question that i have asked you several times?

i dont use it in my conversations with people in my daily interactions becaue when you get out into the real world and grow up a bit, you undestand that people with any education are not impressed with the word. especially when people are visiting your place and you use the word directly at them.

you are the worst kind of idot.... seriously. was it not you that has pitched fit after fit on this board because of guys talking about ****ing your mother? hey, its just a word. right? why would you get so upset? its just a word. its in our vocabulary. you cant blame us. you know... ****ing and tg's mother just go hand in hand. what is wrong with that? right?

so... what is it tg? is it just a word that means nothing and can not/should not be considered offensive to anyone at all? or.... is it a rude term that has offensive meaning to other people, especially to visitors when directed at those visitors, and you should give others the same consideration you want people to afford you and your mom?

which is it, tg? since you have displayed your disingenuis capability to answer my other question... we'll see if you can answer this one with any sort of honsety.
Ur u dun saidz i don't haz edumacation becuze i use the word **** too much and it aint like by oder peple.

Ur u dun saidz i don't haz edumacation becuze i use the word **** too much and it aint like by oder peple.

I actually thought 4DB made a good point (I know, for once, right?). If you're not worried about offending other people, why do you think you react so wildly when people offend you?

Now, I'm a guy who throws around "****" quite a lot--especially when nebraska is in town. So I'm not judging, but I think 4DB's question is at least worthy of a response.

so you are not capable of any sort of rational response. got it. carry on. i will not wast my time on you anymore.

Okay here's a real response....the whole thing with my mom is that she is a third party. You can take as many shots at ME as you want, I don't care, but when taking shots at people, who are completly uninvolved is bull****. I'm not offended, just pissed. Listen, if I cared what people think of me, then I probably wouldn't be on this site still. You ****ers can hate me all you want, but I don't give two rats ass, that's my serious response, but I still probably didn't answer the question and if I didn't, **** you.

Okay here's a real response....the whole thing with my mom is that she is a third party. You can take as many shots at ME as you want, I don't care, but when taking shots at people, who are completly uninvolved is bull****. I'm not offended, just pissed. Listen, if I cared what people think of me, then I probably wouldn't be on this site still. You ****ers can hate me all you want, but I don't give two rats ass, that's my serious response, but I still probably didn't answer the question and if I didn't, **** you.

That's the spirit!

Most parents probably don't mind hearing the occassional "F" bomb themselves, but are very protective of third/fourth parties--their children. Just something to think about.

Again, I'm as guilty as anybody...

I actually thought 4DB made a good point (I know, for once, right?). If you're not worried about offending other people, why do you think you react so wildly when people offend you?

Now, I'm a guy who throws around "****" quite a lot--especially when nebraska is in town. So I'm not judging, but I think 4DB's question is at least worthy of a response.

i will throw around **** as well. on this board mostly. i do it with friends and people i feel i kinda "know". i was at the UGA game at folsom and heard people like tg doing the "**** you georgia" chant and was very disappointed in that.

why is it that SEC stadiums are consistantly considered some of the most hostile stadiums to play at for visiting teams yet, at least as far as i know, they dont do **** like that. and along with the hostile envrionment inside the stadium for the opposing team, they will treat you like a king as was my experience at the game in Athens along with games at FSU both in tallahassee and jacksonville.

the student section needs to grow up a bit. they can be hostile to opponests and be clean. shoot (no pun intended) but look in the b-ball forum for the thread on the most intimidating places to play. "im a little tea cup" compared to "f u georgia".

im with you wally. i swear my fair share too. you think for a second though that when the FA's on my flight ask me if they can get me anything i'll sit there and say... give me a ****ing giant bottle of water, two empty ****ing cups and some of that granola **** we got... then look at my capt and say, i got this ****, you ****. but its all good. **** is just part of my vocabulary. dont sweat it.... ?

dont think so.

and what are those fans that are sitting next to you... or a few rows away from you... or a section or two away. are they just inanimate (sp?) objects there to be ridiculed? or are they humans that have the same feelings you have that are in the direct line of fire of what you are saying to them? they are not a 3rd party. they are direct participants. if you are so pissed about people doing that to your mother in a 3rd party fashion, how do you think people feel when you do it to them in a first party fashion? especially when they travel to come here, many times with their kids in tow and you think its cool to do that. explain that...

Last edited:
iim with you wally. i swear my fair share too. you think for a second though that when the FA's on my flight ask me if they can get me anything i'll sit there and say... give me a ****ing giant bottle of water, two empty ****ing cups and some of that granola **** we got... then look at my capt and say, i got this ****, you ****. but its all good. **** is just part of my vocabulary. dont sweat it.... ?

dont think so.

I take a different approach to profanity at work.

Years ago, when I was a new Department Head in a new squadron (but had been around the community long enough, that I honestly knew everybody) I attended my first Department Head Meeting.

The Commanding Officer said, "Hey, has anybody seen LCDR (insert name), is he coming today?"

I said, "Yeah Skipper, I saw him 20 minutes ago. I asked him if he was coming to the DH meeting and he said, no, and then he said, 'if the CO has a problem with that, he can go **** himself.'"

Everybody looked at me shocked.

So I added, "I told him that wasn't a very appropriate way to speak about our Skipper."

Everybody laughed--it was okay.

I take a different approach to profanity at work.

Years ago, when I was a new Department Head in a new squadron (but had been around the community long enough, that I honestly knew everybody) I attended my first Department Head Meeting.

The Commanding Officer said, "Hey, has anybody seen LCDR (insert name), is he coming today?"

I said, "Yeah Skipper, I saw him 20 minutes ago. I asked him if he was coming to the DH meeting and he said, no, and then he said, 'if the CO has a problem with that, he can go **** himself.'"

Everybody looked at me shocked.

So I added, "I told him that wasn't a very appropriate way to speak about our Skipper."

Everybody laughed--it was okay.

yeah, i get that. i can tell you that if i got the right crew, i could get away with that and i just might do it. not likely though. :lol:

that is one instance. im willing to bet that 90% of the time, that would not go over as it did in that one instance. difference there. you play your cards when you can. if i have flown with the FA's and we kinda know eachother... yeah, we will mouth off. especially if we have a cool capt. otherwise, im not going to jeoperdize what i have worked so hard for just to have some fun and piss off the wrong person. i hate that fact but i have to live with it since flying is all i have ever wanted to do and now its (finally) looking up for me. its how i provide for my house hold. i have to put a balance on my personality and what is acceptable at work. just the way it is and we can not afford for me to become a martyr for the fight against PCism at work. my wife would kill me long before i got to any sort of trial.... :lol:

Now that was funny! But, Unleash is still pretty messed up in the head about "The Nebraska Cornhuskers".

You bring shame to a good number of quality Buff fans. To bad, you could do some real great things for the Buffalo Nation and college football fans in general.

GBR!

Good Luck!

Go **** a corn dildo you classless fusker!

Back