What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska vs Colorado - The Debate

No, it's not, one has nothing to do with the other. What else you got?

dubs.jpg

Like it or not this debate is really quite simple: Nebraska has a better football team and CU has a better "everything else" minus the agricultual sciences college at NU. Thats really all that needs to be said.

Like it or not this debate is really quite simple: Nebraska has a better football team and CU has a better "everything else" minus the agricultual sciences college at NU. Thats really all that needs to be said.

Close but no. We have better fat chicks too. Suck it.

Ah! Getting somewhat back to the thread topic. The real answer to this question might just be revealed in a few years after each school has been a full fledged member of their new conferences. Then Truth will be in the stats. IMHO

Close but no. We have better fat chicks too. Suck it.

Better fat chicks? LOL! I never looked at it that way! Maybe you are right.

Never said they did but I asked a question and you can't answer it. Big red is a gum company, not your team name scrub.

It's not that I can't answer your question...............I just don't want to because it doesn't deserve a response. That's how stupid it really is, what part of that aren't you getting?

Back