What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska

They are back, I think they go undefeated until at least the Big 12 title game.

LOL! Unleash, this has to be the thread of the day! You must have been sneaking drinks of that special recipe Red Koolaid last night.

I hope your CU friends find a way to forgive you for your sins. You being a closet Nebraska fan and all!

Did you wake up yet again this a.m. screaming: Go Big Red! Go Big Red! Go Big Red!, and HUSKER! POWER!

As you know I'm a Nebraska fan, and even I don't think Nebraska will go undefeated this year. The Huskers have KSU in Kitty land, Okie Lite is an away game too, and Missouri and Texas at home in Lincoln. Any one or two of those games probably will be a loss.

Good Luck in the 12-Pac!

Last edited:
Is it 2011 yet? The debut of BadgerSurveyor and exit of BuffSurveyer can't happen fast enough.

Surveyor: your faux complements and condescending interest in CU scores a 7 pissbomb rating this weekend.

**** T Magic we are gonna break his leg. Lol jk, he is like their old school qbs, can run his ass off.

Is it 2011 yet? The debut of BadgerSurveyor and exit of BuffSurveyer can't happen fast enough.

Surveyor: your faux complements and condescending interest in CU scores a 7 pissbomb rating this weekend.

Yea right! And you don't know anything about me!

Good luck in the 12-Pac!

Yea right! And you don't know anything about me!

Good luck in the 12-Pac!

The less I know, the better.

It feels so dirty when you sign off with that throw-away "Good luck in the 12-Pac!" line of yours that I need a shower.

Eat sh1t and die in the Big 10

Nebraska is in for a rude awakening when they play someone who is awake

Maybe so, maybe not. But I don't see much of a future in the Pac 10(11, 12) for the Buffs with the way things are going for them so far this year; (RE: The Cal game). But who knows, perhaps a new coach is in the wings and can turn things around next year in the Big 12-1 before CU joins the Pac 10 (11, 12) in 2012.

Nebraska will do fine in the Big Ten. You just keep tuned to the Big Ten Network, you'll see.

Anyway just the same,

Good Luck in the Pac-12!

BTW: It's good to finally see some Buff Fans with a little fire in their belly. It's been awhile.

Maybe so, maybe not. But I don't see much of a future in the Pac 10(11, 12) for the Buffs with the way things are going for them so far this year; (RE: The Cal game). But who knows, perhaps a new coach is in the wings and can turn things around next year in the Big 12-1 before CU joins the Pac 10 (11, 12) in 2012.

Nebraska will do fine in the Big Ten. You just keep tuned to the Big Ten Network, you'll see.

Anyway just the same,

Good Luck in the Pac-12!

And you act like Nebraska has been good all along. For the past ten years you haven't been that much better than the buffs. How about those 70, 76, 65, 62 point beatdowns the skers have taken recently? NU is back, but you should know that because they're back things can change fast if you get a good coach. Cu still has a more recent conference title than NU.

Eat sh1t and die in the Big 10

Nebraska is in for a rude awakening when they play someone who is awake
Me thinks teh puppies were a tad bit overrated.

I think it's a good thing the fuskers are getting confident again. It will be fun watching them become the bottom dwellers in the Big10.

Me thinks teh puppies were a tad bit overrated.

I think it's a good thing the fuskers are getting confident again. It will be fun watching them become the bottom dwellers in the Big10.

Not with Bo in charge. I wish CU would have hired him.

And you act like Nebraska has been good all along. For the past ten years you haven't been that much better than the buffs. How about those 70, 76, 65, 62 point beatdowns the skers have taken recently? NU is back, but you should know that because they're back things can change fast if you get a good coach. Cu still has a more recent conference title than NU.

All pretty much true, except that I "know" Nebraska wasn't all that great for much of the last 10 years. I lived it and attended most all of the games for the last 5-6 years and felt the pain. True CU has won a more recent conference title then NU, and Nebraska does have an overall better win/loss record then CU does in the last 10 years. But who really cares about all of that stuff anyway.

I don't! I prefer to look ahead, and what I see looks very positive for NU at the present time, and not so much so for CU. I could be wrong, but CU needs a new coach to go along with it's new conference. Until that happens, CU will be a flop in the foreseeable future.

It's nice to talk some football with a bit of jawing around with Buff fans.

Good Luck in the Pac-12!

Let me guess. You have fusker relatives, right?

What does that have to do with anything? Are you actually going to deny that Pelini isn't a great coach? Look what he's done in 3 years so far. Don't let your hatred of a team distort reality. There are plenty of teams that I hate with a passion but I wouldn't be dumb enough to say their coaches or players suck just because I hate them.

What does that have to do with anything? Are you actually going to deny that Pelini isn't a great coach? Look what he's done in 3 years so far. Don't let your hatred of a team distort reality. There are plenty of teams that I hate with a passion but I wouldn't be dumb enough to say their coaches or players suck just because I hate them.
You're right. He hasn't won anything, but he's clearly Tom Osbourne Pt. 2.

**** you, and **** nebraska. :thumbsup:

Back