1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help finding a Tyler Brayton highlight...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 62-36, Dec 4, 2013.

1. 62-36

62-36 Member

Can't tell you how grateful I'd be if someone happens to have this - especially considering the lack of information I have...

Can't tell you what year it was, who they were playing, or when in the game it occurred. But it definitely was a home game.

The play: Tyler Brayton sacked the QB, causing a fumble, then scooped up the loose ball and ran it in for a touchdown, before triumphantly chucking the ball into the stands causing all the referees to simultaneously throw their flags. The place went absolutely crazy, including the coaches who didn't give a **** about the penalty.

If anyone knows what play I'm talking about, it would be great to know exactly what game this was. If you have the video, even better.

2. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Texas Tech was the opponent 10/26/02. Kliffy Kingsbury was the qb.....

3. goalline

goalline Club Member Club Member

Try this:
    http://www.cuatthegame.com/2002/tex...65-passes-zero-touchdowns-four-interceptions/

No video - sorry. I'm a long long long time lurker on both of these sites. Enjoy my first post. Interesting additional info about Brayton below the game summary.

Waldo likes this.
  4. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

Texas Tech, 2002. I have the game on VHS, somewhere.

5. DrunkRalphie

DrunkRalphie Well-Known Member

Loved Brayton. Hated he became a Raider.

Loved Gurode and Kasa. Hate they're Raiders now.

6. 62-36

62-36 Member

Awesome. Thanks for the game info. BuffNut99, if you or anyone else can find and post this video...man...can't tell you how stoked I'd be.