1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help from a Colorado fan

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by run2win, Sep 9, 2011.

1. run2win

run2win New Member

I will not be able to attend the game tomorrow but would like to get a copy of the game program. Any chance a Colorado fan could pick up an extra copy of the program and mail it to me next week? I am more than willing to pay for the cost of the program + the shipping. Please inbox me if you can help. Thanks!

2. Buffs@5345'

Buffs@5345' Club Member Club Member

Not sure this is the best place to look for that help. Most of us at AllBuffs are lucky to leave a game with our shoes, wallets and recollection of our home address. Adding extra items to locate, care for, and return from the game with is just asking for trouble.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I'll pick up a program for you. Hit me with a PM to tell me where to send it. Just buy a Club Membership on AllBuffs instead of worrying about reimbursing me for program/postage/my trouble.

4. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

If you get your program and it's sticky and smells like asparagus don't ask too many questions

5. run2win

run2win New Member

Excellent. Thanks for the heads up.

6. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

No problem. Thanks for joining. Double thanks for wanting to commemorate a CU win.

I like these Cal fans.

7. run2win

run2win New Member

You mean a UC win. How does your front 7 on defense look this season? If Cal can establish a running game I think it will be hard to beat us. After watching the CU/Hawaii game last week it looks like your OL could be a limiting factor. Maybe those guys just had a bad day. I suspect Cal's D is going to apply a lot of pressure. Here's to a good game. And after last season for Cal that would mean being competitive on the road tomorrow.

Jens1893 likes this.
  8. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Front 7 is mean. Moniz got all of their rushing yards on 3 busted plays because our coaches didn' tthink he could run. Their RB was stuffed every time.

9. run2win

run2win New Member

Great. Thanks for ruining my afternoon. Cal's new QB definitely has the ability to get out of the pocket and run---something we havent seen at Cal in forever.

10. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

That might kill CU more than anything. We made Toledo's QB look like Michael Vick a few years ago.

11. run2win

run2win New Member

Looks like you guys gained 240 yards against Hawaii. I would think thats about what you might get against us tomorrow. Our D is young but solid. If we lose I dont think it will be because our D choked. Wait, this is Cal football so who knows.

12. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Our Oline cannot play worse than they did against UH. It just doesn't get worse. So 240 sounds about right.

13. run2win

run2win New Member

Yeah your OL played poorly in that game. You guys might be high on your OL coach but he never really got it going here for us. We were happy to see him leave. Maybe he will regroup the guys and they will play better. My guess is that your OL coach wont be around long. Unfortunately, just look at his resume. One point about our front 7---very deep so there will be fresh legs (as fresh as possible at that altitude) for most plays.

14. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

In light of the way Nik drinks at Sackygate, you should probably consider paying someone else to make sure he remembers to buy the program...