What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Need Reasons for Pessimism (TIA)

TimmyDUBs

Dirty haole
Club Member
I'm not used to things going well for my team, so I need to find negativity someplace.
  • Our DC seems to be incredible, so there's the chance he gets hired away - that sucks
  • The back-up QB looks like he could be great - now we've got a goddamn qb controversy
  • ESPN just said the Buffs have started 4-0 (sic) and Mac could be an NFL coaching candidate - uggh
  • We have to play eight more games this season, maybe even nine, which means (by my count) 8 or 9 more chances to lose - ****ty
Anyone else have something we can commiserate about?

My biggest concern remains that we lost McCartney for the season. That's a big hit to both the perimeter run defense and the pass rush -- which were already the 2 weakest areas of the D.

RB's have not proven anything against legit competition, DB depth (well, depth everywhere, for that matter), what happens when we do start off slow (we've been killing peeps in the 1st quarter to date) ...

Depth at LB. Size and/or Athleticism at ILB. Size and athleticism at OLB. Corner depth. RB limitations. Depth at nose.

actually have to start planning for game days with the crowds and all. Was growing use to just popping up to game day in Boulder on a whim

Judging by the Idaho State game experience its going to take forever to get into the stadium if we're in the upper 40k's in attendance this week.

Judging by the Idaho State game experience its going to take forever to get into the stadium if we're in the upper 40k's in attendance this week.
giphy.gif

Depth at LB. Size and/or Athleticism at ILB. Size and athleticism at OLB. Corner depth. RB limitations. Depth at nose.
Every team in the FCS not named "Alabama" has the same set of problems! (and you're mostly wrong about CU's claimed problem areas anyway!)

Back