What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Need volunteers to help with National Signing Day

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
I'm going to be out of commission on NSD, February 2nd.

As I posted in the Member forum, I'll be having some significant surgeries on February 1st that will hopefully correct my apnea. I'm supposed to be in the hospital for at least 23 hours of observation, so I don't even know what kind of internet access I'll have on the 2nd. Assuming I'm released, I probably won't be home until mid-day and I have to assume that I won't be at 100%. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to participate at all.

Boulder Buff (SuperMod) will be leading things in here on NSD with AlferdJasper (forum mod) assisting. The AllBuffs Admins (96 Buff, absinthe, chipwich, dionisus1122, Matt, SkiTownUSA) and SuperMods (Highflyer, Junction, Liver, wsp4820) are all going to step up and assist more with the Recruiting Forum, too. Maybe we can also talk Jens1893 into adding to his Pub modding responsibilities by taking on Recruiting for a bit.

But we could always use more help. Whether it's volunteering to monitor the commits for a Pac-12 competitor, keeping an eye on one of the Buff sites for CU commits, monitoring commitments of in-state kids, watching a secondary site like Cali High Sports for the board, etc... help is needed.

Post here or PM Boulder Buff & AlferdJasper if you are able to help in any way.

Also, please post here if you have any ideas for making AllBuffs' coverage of National Signing Day even better than it has been in previous years.

I'll help with the u of a if someone can give me the link to their degenerate version of Internet scum

I can help with the Sun Devils. I got class that morning but will do my best to update in the afternoon

i'm playing golf that day in phoenix.

thanks for all your excellent work, dudeheads...

:smile2:

I made sure to request off from work. Any help needed let me know, I can keep track of another school or post any info needed.

Thanks for the help. I will get everything figured out this weekend and send out PMs early next week.

Have not forgotten about this, be on the lookout for some PMs this afternoon/evening.

Back