What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Negative Comments About Hawk

Certainly the brass at CU would like their football team to win a lot of games. But I don't think it is the "requirement" today that it was 10-15 years ago.

Well I'd agree that circumstantially speaking, the expectations have been somewhat diminished.

My only point is that, in the face of current challenges, the Administration has done everything within its power to pull in the W's.

I like hawk, I think he's brought fans, team, community together but...

He is mainly here to WIN football games.It DOES matter if you win or lose. It DOES matter if CU goes to a bowl game.

This attitude is taught to the players and I think it's BS.

Can't really argue with that...

I think it's worth noting for those of you that express frustration about other peoples' frustrations: Some of us haven't seen CU be a good football team during our time following the Buffs. I'm in my fifth year at CU and the team has been bad-to-mediocre during the length of my time here.

Can't really argue with that...

I think it's worth noting for those of you that express frustration about other peoples' frustrations: Some of us haven't seen CU be a good football team during our time following the Buffs. I'm in my fifth year at CU and the team has been bad-to-mediocre during the length of my time here.

So you're the problem. Apparently I burned the unlucky hat uneccessarily.

Here is a negative comment.

Hawks team looks like an intramural team.

^^ You know, I'm from Saint Louis and don't really mind Mizzou - I cheer for them when they aren't playing CU. That being said, you're a bit of an ass. Missouri hasn't really done anything - ever - in recent football history and certainly hasn't won anything of note in a very long time. Prior to Brad Smith the team was complete garbage for a long time. You are in no position to insult CU's football program.

Geez, it took until Thursday for a Mizzou troll to show up.

I'm a little disappointed.

No, he's been hanging out for a day or two. You can't blame the Tiger fans for lying low.

On the surface, you would think they could be bold, being 24 point favorites and whatnot. Sure, it's our freshmen against their seniors--not too many folks here thought it would be the Buffs year.

But one of these teams is performing at or above the level of expectation. One of them is a big letdown. Just in case you're curious, the preseason contender, Mizzou, is the letdown.

Go Buffs!

^^ You know, I'm from Saint Louis and don't really mind Mizzou - I cheer for them when they aren't playing CU. That being said, you're a big ass. Missouri hasn't really done anything - ever - in recent football history and certainly hasn't won anything of note in a very long time. Prior to Brad Smith the team was complete garbage for a long time. You are in no position to insult CU's football program.

fify.:smile2:

Give the guy some credit. At least he's not blathering on and on about the 5th down. :rolleyes:

Give the guy some credit. At least he's not blathering on and on about the 5th down. :rolleyes:

The guy shows up on game week and calls the Buffs an intramural team and you wnat to give him credit? What are you, a loan officer or something?:asskicking:

The guy shows up on game week and calls the Buffs an intramural team and you wnat to give him credit? What are you, a loan officer or something?:asskicking:

next thing sacky will be handing out liar loans.

Loan officers don't give credit at all anymore. Didn't you get the memo?

I'm talking about ever. You have lost to a lot of good teams and a lot of bad teams.

I don't care about ever. I'm living now. I'm not dwelling or living in the past. You should too. Its not 1990 anymore. :lol:

I don't care about ever. I'm living now. I'm not dwelling or living in the past. You should too. Its not 1990 anymore. :lol:

Yes, I agree. It's sooooo husker to bring up the past.

But can we at least talk about the last two weeks? National title contenders, my ass.

Ya but you have not beat any good teams either? Ill, Buffalo.
Hell ...we have lost to good teams and have beat a ranked team. MissU is overated

Planning on losing the CCG, wow you guys aim high in Mizzery.:rofl2:

Correct. We'll lose to Texas again. Then win our Bowl Game. Something you won't get the opportunity to do even if you could. At least I'm realistic with my expectations.

Correct. We'll lose to Texas again. Then win our Bowl Game. Something you won't get the opportunity to do even if you could. At least I'm realistic with my expectations.

Actually, I expect the tiggers to lose to KU too. The fat man is gonna squash your dreams of national relevency. Call me when Mizzou hoists a B12 trophy...I am sure I'll be waiting quite a while for that one.:lol:

I bet the Buffs make a bowl game...it won't be pretty but they'll get there.

actually, i expect the tiggers to lose to ku too. The fat man is gonna squash your dreams of national relevency. Call me when mizzou hoists a b12 trophy...i am sure i'll be waiting quite a while for that one.:lol:

I bet the buffs make a bowl game...it won't be pretty but they might get there.

fify

Back