What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nelson Spruce arrested

He'll regret it the first day he gets to Boulder and JE runs his ass into the ground. I'm all for weed legalization but you can't bring that **** to school, especially when you have a D1 scholarship for football.

Embree's going to take spruce out to the woodshed.

If he get's cut, does someone yell "timber?"

Embree's going to take spruce out to the woodshed.

If he get's cut, does someone yell "timber?"

Nah. Embree will only just prune his attitude.

Im gonna go out on a LIMB here and say Embo will give him a good talking to

2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

Q. How do you get a one-armed hippie out of a [Spruce] tree?
A. Offer him a joint...

Hey, it's the only tree and grass joke I could find...

When did high schools start hiring private security with drug sniffing dogs to patrol the parking lots?

I didn't realize things had gone that far.

When did high schools start hiring private security with drug sniffing dogs to patrol the parking lots?

Yeah my high school would bring in the K-9 unit about once a month last year...sucked.

So I guess we get to see JE's stance in these type matters. Will it be a punishment-fits-the-crime attitude based on what young Mr Spruce will be charged with? Or will it be an absolute-no-tolerance mentality with the young man being cut loose?

Hope you learned a lesson, young man.

So I guess we get to see JE's stance in these type matters. Will it be a punishment-fits-the-crime attitude based on what young Mr Spruce will be charged with? Or will it be an absolute-no-tolerance mentality with the young man being cut loose?

I'm surprised you're the only one thinking what I'm thinking. Watch Embo pull his schollie and then Slick Rick takes him on; wouldn't that be ironic.

You mean "convicted of", right? Look at this: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/var...-receiver-cited-for-marijuana-possession.html

He was issued a ticket for possession. The officer Sondheimer talked to said something was sniffed out in the kid's car by a dog. So, it wasn't on his person. I can think of many scenarios where this kid would be innocent of the charges. We don't even know if he smokes the stuff. I think JE is the kind of guy who will let this play out before jumping to conclusions. He seems like a fact guy, not a shoot-first-ask-questions-later guy.

I'd have been screwed so would most of my friends.

Happened at Heritage once. Locked down the school essentially, walked through the school with drug sniffing dogs going by all the lockers. Kids weren't allowed to leave the parking lot without getting their cars sniffed by the dogs. Kids were running/walking away from school with their stash and burying it in the soccer or football fields, or in the surrounding neighborhoods.

That's nothing. Cops had an office in our school, dogs every day, and narks. We lost quite a few good men. And to everyone who assumes I grew up in the ghetto, I went to Los Gatos (Hirschman's high school).

That's nothing. Cops had an office in our school, dogs every day, and narks. We lost quite a few good men. And to everyone who assumes I grew up in the ghetto, I went to Los Gatos (Hirschman's high school).

kids with money do way more drugs than most.

kids with money do way more drugs than most.

Touche, though one of my better off friends did move and enroll at Heritage. Being right next to Santa Cruz and having 10% of your class possess medical cards didn't hurt either.

In other news, how about that Oregon player from Los Gatos?

Drug dog was a common occurrence at my high school in the early 90s. He searched the parking lot and lockers.

You mean "convicted of", right? Look at this: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/var...-receiver-cited-for-marijuana-possession.html

He was issued a ticket for possession. The officer Sondheimer talked to said something was sniffed out in the kid's car by a dog. So, it wasn't on his person. I can think of many scenarios where this kid would be innocent of the charges. We don't even know if he smokes the stuff. I think JE is the kind of guy who will let this play out before jumping to conclusions. He seems like a fact guy, not a shoot-first-ask-questions-later guy.

troo, I should have been clearer on what I was bringing up. I do think JE will wait until the legal process takes its course.

That said, my original pondering still remains -- what will he do if Spruce is convicted of possession?

Drug dog was a common occurrence at my high school in the early 90s. He searched the parking lot and lockers.

When I attended high school, the adminstration choose to either ignore the problem or there wasn't one.

The biggest concern was cigarette smoking in the bathrooms. A problem that resolved by setting up a designated smoking arrea next to the gym.

why bring the dogs? If you are getting high and can handle your ****, more power to you. You can't, then you fail out. Just seems wrong in this day and age.

Embree's gonna smoke him up and slap him on the backside of the head. Like my dad said, "Do what you're gonna do. Just don't get caught."

We need to look at this thing glass half-Nelson. I think I'm doing this wrong.

Back