What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nelson Spruce Biletnikoff Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to 19%. Keep voting, guys.

votes-votes-boobs-demotivational-poster-1255021587.jpg

Any idea if this poll is bot-proof like the one where Utah kept trying to cheap Addison? I have a hard time believing there are that many Mississippians connected to the inter webs.

Any idea if this poll is bot-proof like the one where Utah kept trying to cheap Addison? I have a hard time believing there are that many Mississippians connected to the inter webs.

I'm thinking the same thing. Treadwell is now over 10k and I'm not finding some loud voting campaign out there that would account for that. He doesn't rank in the top 30 in any receiving stat categories. So, he might not make it into the top 10 on the BA committee ballot anyway. But Ole Miss is rolling now, so Treadwell might get some attention just because of that.

In by three. Why isn't allbuffs focused on this?

I vote every day.

Seriously, people. We're on the internet talking about the Buffs every ****ing day. There is one thing -- one ****ing thing -- that we can actually accomplish for the program and one of our favorite players while we're dicking around with this stuff. It's not hard. You don't have to vote through a FB or Twitter account. All you need to do is follow a link, scroll down, click the Nelson Spruce box, and click submit.

We fans can actually make an impact on one of our player's chances to receive a national award. The guy's leading the nation in receptions and touchdowns. It's not even ballot stuffing homerism in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back