What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nelson Spruce

Clutch. Won us the game today.

Now put Bobo on PRs.

Won the game for us. Heart, put the team on his back. Several youngsters took his lead and stepped up a bit....

EDIT: and nod to POW POW

Spruce really has grown as a reciever. He's leaving his teammates behind. I'm pining for more players with his ability.

Will he play in the NFL? He'll sure as he'll get a shot. And he catches everything.

I'm waiting for Hayden Panettiere to chime in on the Spruce v McKnight comparison.

Oh geez fellas, he wasn't trying to be racist. He was propping the guy. Anybody that's played ball has heard this crap being white. Relax, we did win, even if it was ugly.

Spruce really has grown as a reciever. He's leaving his teammates behind. I'm pining for more players with his ability.

Fields has shown a lot IMO, he's gonna be good. Bobo needs to get on the field more.

You get real ****ed up, nobody sees you can't dance. The black guys do because they watch lol. Eddie Murphy, sorry.

Credit to TD and Bombay for the McCaffrey/Welker comparisons. One thing you know about Spruce, he is a heady football player.

I don't get the comparison to McCaffrey. Steady Eddy was 6'-5". He was a big guy. Spruce is 6'-1". I'd go more with the Welker comparison.

Last edited:
Back