1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nembot

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by lvbuff, Aug 14, 2012.

1. lvbuff

lvbuff Well-Known Member

Is there any chance Nembot will be in the two deep at Tackle? I recall that last spring the staff was raving about his size, strength and agility.

I am optimistic that the offensive line will be much more effective this coming season.

2. Follow-Rado

Follow-Rado Member

CUBuffs.com has a video of him and Tupuo going at it, just briefly. Looked like two bull elephants fighting. Looks like he's getting in there.

3. Ozbuff

Ozbuff Member

Haven't heard anything (good or bad) about Nembot in a while. Based on that, I'd be surprised if he starts, but expect him to get playing time. If I had to guess I'd say he'll be second on the depth chart at RT for the CSU game.

4. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Still pretty raw. I hope he plays ST and those in front of him stay healthy so he gets another year behind him.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Nembot still needs a lot of work with technique. Physically, he's there. Patience.

6. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Still a RS Frosh I believe. He's a monster but unpolished. He'll be a 1-5th round draft pick when the day comes...me thinks...

7. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

You sure you want to go out on that limb?