What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Never Forget

All I know is CU for Three times as much revenue in the PAC than we made in the Big Tex.

ugh. I look forward to the re-emergence of the trolls. not. I hope you assholes that responded to them with lame really childish **** talking last year step back and chill.

ugh. I look forward to the re-emergence of the trolls. not. I hope you assholes that responded to them with lame really childish **** talking last year step back and chill.

It should help that The Walrus has departed.

They only emerged after they won. Was essentially nothing pregame. Beat them and your moderating life is easy. But yeah, it did get out of control quite quickly.

They only emerged after they won. Was essentially nothing pregame. Beat them and your moderating life is easy. But yeah, it did get out of control quite quickly.
honestly, i was just ashamed at how bad the **** talking was. Pathetic. We can do better.

805133.jpg

I can't say I'd be disappointed if someone channeled his inner Kevin McHale and went after Heslip.

[video=youtube;X7r6vXeOfyQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7r6vXeOfyQ[/video]

I can't say I'd be disappointed if someone channeled his inner Kevin McHale and went after Heslip.

[video=youtube;X7r6vXeOfyQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7r6vXeOfyQ[/video]

I would be happier if they just shut him down and made him cry

Once Tad's team beats Baylor, my respect for him will skyrocket.

I hate that little ****. I hate him so ****ing much. I never thought I would ever hate a Canadian... but here I am hating you ****ing Heslip.

Chen needs to knock hairlip flat on his azz the very first time he attempts a 3.

Send a message early.

agreed... but I think a better message is if chen, then stalzer and then talton each hit the little f@##$^ w/ a hard foul the first minute they are in... that will send a message and get the results desired, like what happened in the baylor vs lehigh game where he went 1-7....

Yo **** Baylor. I hope Dre or Jelly just throws down tomorrow. For some reason I have a really good feeling either Ski or XJ are about to go off tomorrow morning.

I thought I would share that BaylorFans was going to come over and troll, but they were going to wait until after they won. Please enjoy the delusional douchbaggery that is BaylorFans

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248121

No surprise there. CU fans really are the worst out there. I hope we stomp those idiots.

such hatred from pothead land. I thought they were all about peace and love?

Welp, glad I waited to post something there. Maybe I'll bite my tongue today.

It's embarrassing that we were not even their first choice of Buff fan sites to troll...thread title is "I Feel Like Getting Banned From Netbuffs..."... smh, Baylor fans...

Yeah, where is the trailer trash anyway?

I've been waiting to nuke one of those nut jobs from Wacoff.

WHERE THe HELL ARE YA ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I didn't think I could hate Baylor more than I did 15 seconds ago. Then I clicked that link and saw that they called us Netbuffs. The festering, infected, oozing, pussing, hemaroid clinging to the asshole of America referred to us as Netbuffs. May they rot in hell for eternity.

They're butthurt because they can't even beat us when they're cheating. How demoralizing.

Back