What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Never Forget

Another thing to never forget was the selection sunday snub. I still remember the look on Tad's face. You could tell it was personal now.

snubthiscolor.gif

Last edited:
The other thing that makes me laugh about BaylorFans is their complete lack of respect for our basketball team. They can't seem to quite grasp that this team is legitimate and talented.

The other thing that makes me laugh about BaylorFans is their complete lack of respect for our basketball team. They can't seem to quite grasp that this team is legitimate and talented.

Yep, BaylorFans douchebags repeatedly referring to CU as "lousy". You'd think bumping into us in the Round of 32 in the Dance and then getting beat today would open their eyes. In fact, we had some quality victories against them under Bz when we were down. Shut the **** up, Baylor.

This day got better. Our Pac 12 friends at Stanford beat the Lady (& Griner) Bears in Hawaii. There goes Baylor's precious 42 game win streak. :lol:

I bet the suicide hotline in Wacoff was at full tilt last night.

Men's bball not as good as expected and lost. Women's bball team, with tallest and meanest girl(thing) player lost, and snapped a long winning streak. FB team regressing to former years standards and in jeapordy of not going bowling.

Poor traylor trash. Sux to be you.

I bet the suicide hotline in Wacoff was at full tilt last night.

Men's bball not as good as expected and lost. Women's bball team, with tallest and meanest girl(thing) player lost, and snapped a long winning streak. FB team regressing to former years standards and in jeapordy of not going bowling.

Poor traylor trash. Sux to be you.

The trifecta weekend sports humility will be delivered when Kansas State comes into Floyd Casey today and kicks their asses on the football field.

Those dipshits can't even fill their stadium against the #1 team on a nationally televised game. What a bunch if clowns.

**** Bailor

Date: June 4, 2010 10:49:12 AM CDT
To: ADDRESSES REDACTED
Subject: Baylor Alert

To: Baylor grads in the 81st Legislature:

I have a critical issue that directly affects Baylor and it is very time sensitive. The Big XII and PAC 10 are both meeting separately today. According to a recent newspaper report, the PAC 10 may well issue an invite to all the Big XII South schools to join the PAC 10 – WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BAYLOR. In our stead, the PAC 10 is rumored to substitute Colorado. In this scenario, Baylor gets left out and this would be a major, major setback for our University. Perhaps a setback of immense proportion. The mere rumor of Baylor being left behind is harmful.

We cannot let the other schools in Texas (A&M, U.T., Tech) leave the Big XII WITHOUT BAYLOR BEING INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE. Long and short – if U.T., A&M and Tech demand that any move to any other conference include ALL TEXAS BASED TEAMS from the Big XII, we are golden. We need to be in a PACKAGE DEAL!

Here’s what I am asking you to do today.

Please call the following:
1. Bill Jones – Former Chairman, A&M Board of Regents
2. Bill Powers – President, University of Texas at Austin (If unavailable ask for Nancy Brazzil, his E.A.);
3. Morris E. Foster – Chairman A&M Board of Regents of Salado, TX
4. Larry Anders – Chairman, Texas Tech Board of Regents
5. Kent Hance – Chancellor, Texas Tech
6. Dr. Mike McKinney, Chancellor, Texas A&M and
7. Colleen McHugh – Chairman, U.T. Board of Regents.

Here is the message to deliver:

• The four Texas schools in the Big XII conference have decades (if not a century) of history as being a family. The continuation of this almost sacred relationship is important to our State and to higher education in Texas.

• As the Big 10, PAC 10 and Big XII discuss re-alignment, the best possible scenario for these four schools (U.T., A&M, Tech and Baylor) is to stay in the Big XII Conference as it currently exists. That is the absolute BEST THING FOR ALL OF US – KEEP THE BIG XII INTACT.

• However, if some schools in the Big XII North feel compelled to go elsewhere (we hear rumors of Colorado, Missouri and Nebraska looking toward the Big 10), the next best scenario is to KEEP ALL SIX SCHOOLS FROM THE BIG XII SOUTH AS A PACKAGE DEAL. Do not leave Baylor out.

• There was a report today that the PAC 10 might extend an offer to invite five of the South schools to join the PAC 10 (Texas, A&M, Tech, Oklahoma and OSU).
The report said Baylor would be replaced with Colorado. This is Armageddon for our University.This would be devastating to Baylor and to the state of Texas. WE MUST STICK TOGETHER.

Baylor is superior to Colorado academically. Baylor has athletic facilities superior to Colorado. Colorado doesn’t participate in the number of sports that Baylor does. Baylor’s overall record in all collegiate sports dwarfs that of Colorado. Our football, basketball (women’s and men’s), baseball, softball, track, tennis, golf programs are vastly superior to Colorado’s. The Baptist church base extends across the country and certainly trumps the University of Colorado’s local base limited to a small town in Colorado.

• I am asking you to commit to me to keeping all six schools from the Big XII South together if we can’t keep the whole Big XII intact. BAYLOR MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE. Make it clear that when it comes to our four Texas schools, IT IS ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!!

Please DO NOT BREAK UP the history and working relationship we have nurtured over the decades.

Will you commit to including all Texas schools in any scenario that arises? Will you commit to include Baylor in any package you consider?

Please put these calls in today if at all possible. We need to stop any bleeding that this PAC 10 offer might have caused for Baylor quickly.

Many, many thanks for your assistance. This could be a pivotal moment in Baylor’s history.

Warmest regards,

Bump. Never Forget.

**** those lieing, neon wearing, canadian show boating, oregon wantabe, homicidal, cheating, Baylor hicks.

JK I know some very nice people that went to Baylor. But I won't be talking to them today

They were pulling all kinds of political **** behind the scenes and running a smear campaign against CU at the time of conference realignment. Publicly, this included them leaking the APR scores ahead of their official release date since CU had the penalty that year. Their behavior, though, backfired and rubbed the other Pac-12 institutions the wrong way. Baylor was already in a position of being blackballed by Cal and Stanford over Starr's leading the anti-gay campaigns in California as Dean of Pepperdine Law. This cemented it for everyone else. So Baylor being Baylor, they changed tactics and began legal proceedings to punish anyone else who might choose to leave the Big 12 and them behind.

They are right there with the cornholes and the golden crappers in my book. Any week they get beat in anything is a good week for me. Go Buffs, whip those baptist brats.

Wife asked me this morning how Baylor's AD all of a sudden got so good. Touchy subject since her late beloved Daddy (who was the best man I've ever known) went to Baylor for dental school. Response: because they cheat. Reply: how? Response: They pay their players, and allow them to murder each other, plus everyone on AllBuffs thinks they cheat, and you know that is a collection of the greatest minds the interwebs have ever know. Reply: Laughter, okay.

Wife asked me this morning how Baylor's AD all of a sudden got so good. Touchy subject since her late beloved Daddy (who was the best man I've ever known) went to Baylor for dental school. Response: because they cheat. Reply: how? Response: They pay their players, and allow them to murder each other, plus everyone on AllBuffs thinks they cheat, and you know that is a collection of the greatest minds the interwebs have ever know. Reply: Laughter, okay.

gtfo

Can we also make sure we never forget the "Big 12 Reject" chants at the NCAA a few years ago?

Really, Baylor? You were willing to lie and litigate your way into the Pac, with a goal of taking our bid, and we were the rejects? Enjoy the smoking wreckage of the Big 12, you ****s.

**** BAILER
[video=youtube;ChmUC0OysoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU[/video]

Can we also make sure we never forget the "Big 12 Reject" chants at the NCAA a few years ago?

Really, Baylor? You were willing to lie and litigate your way into the Pac, with a goal of taking our bid, and we were the rejects? Enjoy the smoking wreckage of the Big 12, you ****s.

Just like Baylor having athletic success was the death knell of the SWC, their recent surge signals the doom of the Big 12.

Back