1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New basketball stat analytics site

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by absinthe, Feb 13, 2013.

1. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Darth Snow likes this.
  2. HUFset

HUFset Well-Known Member

Great section where he clowns on Shabazz.

3. Statman

Statman New Member

www.hoopsnerd.com

Had NO idea someone started this thread - thanks absinthe!

Anyone/everyone - feel free to check in frequently, the content will only get better and better - especially for stat freaks. Sign in the guestbook if you have a moment. Complete college and NBA player rankings can be found in the links at the top - updated weekly. I'll probably do some conference tourney write ups when the time comes - and I'll certainly do a ton of NCAA tourney stuff. I should have the past 15 seasons of college basketball player ratings/rankings done in the course of the next 5 months or so - as well as all the historical NBA seasons. I'll also be introducing some pretty groundbreaking analytics for season to season college & NBA projections (theoretically projecting entire careers) - as well as college TO NBA projections. I pray I'll have all that stuff in order come NBA draft time - when it would be most appropriate.

BTW - as I mention in another thread - I have Roberson ranked #30 nationally overall (#1 in P12) and Dinwiddie #99 nationally overall (#8 P12) BEFORE last Saturday's game. Roberson might need a win tonight to fend off Crabbe for that #1 P12 spot going into this Saturday's games. ( http://www.hoopsnerd.com/uploads/2012-13NCAAPlayerRatings2-8-13.pdf )

Later Buff fans, look forward to the game tonight, should be a nail biter - I apologize in advance if my team makes you guys a little sad when you drift off to sleep tonight.....

Dan
    www.hoopsnerd.com

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  4. Statman

Statman New Member

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Why should we need to take solace? We lost a wrestling match last night. Your analysis only underscores how much more skilled as a basketball team we are compared to ASU. Hopefully the Pac-12 Tourney officials will want there to be basketball games.

6. Statman

Statman New Member

I was reading a few posts, I did not see the game - is there any link to the play that Bachynski did that people are complaining about?

ASU is the 7th best team in the P12, by ANY system you look at besides their 8-5 conference record. Freakin' amazing.

Dan
    www.hoopsnerd.com

7. jgisland

jgisland Club Member Club Member