What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New "Clear Bag" Policy at Coors

Was very disappointed that they actually closed two entry gates on the SE corner entrance. Why would they do that? Institute a new policy and then cut the number of entrances?

I remember the days when each tunnel had its own ticket takers. Funny how the stadium didn't get any bigger since then, but it now takes a lot longer to get in. Things that make you go "hmmmmmmm".

Saw an empty back pack sitting on a garbage can near the entrance, haha. I saw one lady in line with a large opaque bag and was debating whether or not to give her the bad news. I opted not to because figured she'd get offended.

Saw an empty back pack sitting on a garbage can near the entrance, haha. I saw one lady in line with a large opaque bag and was debating whether or not to give her the bad news. I opted not to because figured she'd get offended.

Wish you had. This thread deserves an epic jack.

Anyone know where to get one of the damn CU clear bags? Not on the official site and I'm going to need it in a few weeks because I can't take the diaper bag in.

I was told to try King Soopers, which is very difficult because I live 700 miles away.

Back