What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Colorado Fan here.

No slam/diss on Matt Thompson, Right?

th_image001.jpg

I'd already forgotten his name. Here and gone like Chumbawumba.

I just started grad schoold at CU and am looking forward to having another team to follow. Can someone give me a crash course in the program. What is your take on the upcoming season? Who are your playmakers? What is everyones take on Dan Hawkins?

CU Football is rich in tradition - :smile2:

Upcoming season looks 'ok' - :smile2:

Playmakers are Scott and of course Hawkins...haven't seen the other guy do much. :smile2:

Hawkins...well....he needs a hair cut! :smile2:

Oh and it is your duty to hate Nebraska for the simple fact that they are better than CU.

I think that sums it up :thumbsup:

CU Football is rich in tradition - :smile2:

Upcoming season looks 'ok' - :smile2:

Playmakers are Scott and of course Hawkins...haven't seen the other guy do much. :smile2:

Hawkins...well....he needs a hair cut! :smile2:

Oh and it is your duty to hate Nebraska for the simple fact that their fans think they are better than anybody elses fans.

I think that sums it up :thumbsup:

That is the real reason. I don't hate UT or OU and they have been better than CU too. I just get sick of the fans acting like they are better than anyone else, when they are no different.

You should see this ****ing retard K-State fan flaming the FAU Owls forum with his anti husker garbage. The owl fans are going ape **** on him lol.

http://fau.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2379&tid=131497358&mid=131497358&sid=1178&style=2

Hmm... maybe I'm missing something here, but all I see is the better than thou swill of husker fans. I don't see any posts from the Owl's fans protecting your beloved huskers. Did I need to read on to see the Owls put on their shining armor and come to the big red rescue?

Hmm... maybe I'm missing something here, but all I see is the better than thou swill of husker fans. I don't see any posts from the Owl's fans protecting your beloved huskers. Did I need to read on to see the Owls put on their shining armor and come to the big red rescue?

You have to go to the other posts. I just posted one of the threads as a link cuz I was lazy. The FAU vs Huskers thread is a good one for it.

Back