What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New DC Poll-Top 4 candidates

Rank order the top 4 candidates.

• D Gibbs

Votes: 34 30.6%
  • C Pendergast

Votes: 71 64.0%
  • DJ Durkin

Votes: 34 30.6%
  • G Gibbs

Votes: 13 11.7%

• Total voters
This reminds me of the scene from "We are Marshall" with Mathew McConaughey, where the AD is calling every coach he knows and in his rolodex, only to be told no thanks...

btw - If you have not seen that movie, it is a pretty good one.

It's been 15 days since we found out Baer was leaving - I'm sure the search has been going on for much longer.
So true. They must have been putting out feelers for a week or more before that news came out. I can´t believe RG and HCMM pushed Baer out without being confident they could replace him with someone better.

So true. They must have been putting out feelers for a week or more before that news came out. I can´t believe RG and HCMM pushed Baer out without being confident they could replace him with someone better.

How long did it take for Baer to land a new job after he was told he wouldn't be back? That's at least as much time as they would have been looking for his replacement before we got the official announcement. This had been going on for at least a month IMO.

Can we nix this thread since all these coaches are off the table or already told us to go **** ourselves?

Shut the **** up
I hear you on that reaction but he is not the 1st to suggest a new thread that is not just based on the original top 4 candidates. When I started this thread I was stupidly optimistic that our DC was almost guaranteed to come from this list. It does appear that HCMM & RG are probably casting a wider net now. There are no indications that Pendergast or G Gibbs have been removed from contention, but there also exists zero proof we have even interviewed them, and there are suspicions (at the least) that we are looking at other candidates.

So, I just started a separate thread to be a catchall for the DC search.

Think Manny Diaz is off the table too. I can't source it other than I heard a blurb about it on the radio, I'd just got back in the truck.

Shut the **** up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
you must be the dumb ass kid that never got or gets laid. You always have to make everything personal you pussy !
Now that you are this big grad good luck finding and keeping a job in a society where it is hard to act like such a bitch. When you can not hide behind your monitor that you wack off to, your ****ed.

Last edited:
you must be the dumb ass kid that never got or gets laid. You always have to make everything personal you pussy !
Now that you are this big grad good luck finding and keeping a job in a society where it is hard to act like such a bitch. When you can not hide behind your monitor that you wack off to, your ****ed.

Maybe you can come and fight me, you want my address? Or do you still know where I live?

Dumbass

Shut the **** up

Maybe you can come and fight me, you want my address? Or do you still know where I live?

Dumbass

:popcorn:

Maybe I should post the PMs that BuffUp sent me again...

Does everyone know what arguing on the internet and the Special Olympics have in common?

Even if you win you're still retarded.

Any volunteers to host the big fight? Marquess De Queensberry rules? WWE? Or UFC?

You seem to be doing alright.

I blame it on legalized pot.

not sure how TIC that was suppossed to be, but if there's truth to the wife/family being the root cause, its not out of the question. two recent transfers into my office, both with school age kids, have mentioned that it gave them some pause. but concerns went away after their first visit - shockingly, people weren't smoking on every street corner pushing it on their kids every time the parent's backs were turned.

not sure how TIC that was suppossed to be, but if there's truth to the wife/family being the root cause, its not out of the question. two recent transfers into my office, both with school age kids, have mentioned that it gave them some pause. but concerns went away after their first visit - shockingly, people weren't smoking on every street corner pushing it on their kids every time the parent's backs were turned.
With the "family decision" rumor, I did actually think it is possible the pot thing played into it.

I thought it was more if his wife is from TX or south, for whatever reason CO isn't appealing to women of the south?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fight in Temecula

I see Tini and whoever he is fighting like Howard Wolowicz and Raj Koothrapoli from Big Bang Theory when they had the fight. Wrestling leotards, dancing around talking smack and never hitting or even touching each other.

Back