What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New fan

snowsailor

Hey everyone, just thought I'd take a second to introduce myself.

I'm a new CU Buffs fan. I know, I know, it is a bad time to become a new fan of the team but that is okay with me. I moved from out of state to North Denver this year and had a void with college football that needed to be filled. After looking around at the Colorado college teams, I chose to be a Buffs fan.

I will be attending my first CU game at the end of the month when UCLA visits. Is there any tailgaiting and general gameday traditions that you guys can direct me to? Also maybe general rules of this message board?

Thanks it is appreciated. GO BUFFS!

Welcome aboard...I feel like the captain of the Titanic when I say that, but welcome anyway. You'll want to check out Sackygate. Sackman is a poster here who provides one of the most welcoming tailgate experiences around. Other than that, the M.O. around here is don't take anybody too seriously, everything is in good fun...now get me a sammich.

Welcome aboard...I feel like the captain of the Titanic when I say that, but welcome anyway. You'll want to check out Sackygate. Sackman is a poster here who provides one of the most welcoming tailgate experiences around. Other than that, the M.O. around here is don't take anybody too seriously, everything is in good fun...now get BCS a burrito.
FIFY and same... welcome

:gobuffs:Welcome aboard. This is currently rock bottom for us, so may you bring good luck that begins our ascent. :gobuffs:

Hey everyone, just thought I'd take a second to introduce myself.

I'm a new CU Buffs fan. I know, I know, it is a bad time to become a new fan of the team but that is okay with me. I moved from out of state to North Denver this year and had a void with college football that needed to be filled. After looking around at the Colorado college teams, I chose to be a Buffs fan.

I will be attending my first CU game at the end of the month when UCLA visits. Is there any tailgaiting and general gameday traditions that you guys can direct me to? Also maybe general rules of this message board?

Thanks it is appreciated. GO BUFFS!

Colorado probably is not going to fill this void if you are looking for BCS football. If you are looking for half-ass attempts at coaching and playing we got you covered.

Colorado probably is not going to fill this void if you are looking for BCS football. If you are looking for half-ass attempts at coaching and playing we got you covered.

I'm okay with that as I have confidence CU can eventually turn things around. Better than what CSU has going on. Air Force is very enjoyable to watch and I have the utmost respect for their players. But I'm proud to be apart of an elite BCS conference.

Allsome!

Some day, you'll be telling bandwagon fans that you stepped up and decided to be part of the change when CU Football was at its worst and CU Basketball was just arriving on the national scene.

As frustrated as I am right now, I firmly believe that this year is a starting point for something special.

There's a huge part of the Kind Me that thinks we should be calling SnowSailor every rotten name in the book, cussing him every which way and doing everything we can to turn him away from being a CU Football fan at this time.

Someone could make the argument, "Make him a fan now, ruin him forever."

Maybe it could be like one of those pre-employment medical exams. "Got a strong stomach? Any backbone at all? Guts? Ever had the bejeepers kicked out of you, and then again the next day, and the next? And do you want to have that happen again?"

Welcome aboard, though. Not sure we're really being good mates by being kind-!

Oh. SENSE OF HUMOR. Please bring one. VERY CRITICAL. "Question 1 on Fan Exam: Can you laugh at any adversity? Can you find a silver lining in the deepest, sickest toilet bowl?"

Last edited:
I'm sure as hell not going to turn away people that want to root for the Buffs. Welcome.

Back