What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New format for Profile Index - Need feedback

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Please take a minute to check out how I did the 2012 MBB Index: 2012 Men's Basketball Recruiting Index

I was thinking I'd use the same format for football, only do 1 Table per position instead.

I'd appreciate some feedback before putting in the work.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! Much better then before.

It's well organized and easy to read and I like how the ratings are included.

I like the format, but seems like a lot of whitespace above and below each line in the table - you could fit a lot more in view if that were to be decreased. Generally, though, great idea!

I like the format, but seems like a lot of whitespace above and below each line in the table - you could fit a lot more in view if that were to be decreased. Generally, though, great idea!

Maybe there's something in the settings I'm unaware of. If you find a way to do it when posting, I'd appreciate letting me know. Otherwise, I would need to bug some of the admins who can do the programming stuff and they've got a lot on their plates right now.

Maybe there's something in the settings I'm unaware of. If you find a way to do it when posting, I'd appreciate letting me know. Otherwise, I would need to bug some of the admins who can do the programming stuff and they've got a lot on their plates right now.

And fix the goddamn center justification issue while you are at it. :mad:

I do a lot of tables in Word for work, so I'm sensitive to the presentation. There you can adjust cell spacing top/bottom/left/right all the way to the words almost touching the cell boundary, but I don't know if that capability exists here. It's really not that big of a deal if it's not that flexible - it's still a good format.

In the CU Offer column, just put a Y for ones that have been offered and leave no offers blank, easier to skim through that way.

Feedback%20Loop%20diagram.png

Oops. I responded in the other thread, but all it needs is a thicker border between positions

Back