What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Heisman Poll

Who is your Heisman favorite right now?

• Total voters

Jens1893

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
We´re seven games into the season and it might be time to see who´s the favorite now. Pre-season favorite Darren McFadden hasn´t done enough so far to cement his status as the Heisman favorite, so who else has a chance? Poll to follow.

I'm a huge fan of Woodson, he's a Kentucky boy, he was the 4th best QB in Kentucky his high school career behind Brohm, Bush, and the Grutza kid at UC, I thought he was on Brohm's level since I saw him in a few high school games.

I voted Hart. Meatchicken hasn't had a good year, but Hart has been a stud, and from all reports a fantastic leader in trying to hold things together there.

I know he left their last game with a bad ankle. Hope it's nothing too serious.

I voted Hart. Meatchicken hasn't had a good year, but Hart has been a stud, and from all reports a fantastic leader in trying to hold things together there.

I know he left their last game with a bad ankle. Hope it's nothing too serious.

Hart seems to have injury problems quite often. It´s between Woodson and Hart for me right now. Hart is the reason Michigan dug out of its 0-2 and Lloyd Carr might keep his job.

Back