1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new kasa video on Buffs TV

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by LaserDeathHawk, Aug 18, 2009.

1. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

thought I would post it outside of the existing thread since it has completely devolved.

2. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

3. 14er

14er “Imitation is suicide.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

He (Kasa) is a better interview than hawk. I am getting tired of his one word answers and curtness with the media. I am sure he knows this is how the fans are in touch with the program and the only way we can get information about the team. If college football goes the way of the NFL I don't know if I would be a fan, and it seems like that is the way it is heading. Almost like the select few on this page who get along and everybody else is osrtracized, feels very greek to me.

4. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

:yeahthat:Hawk must be feeling the pressure and the seat turning a little hot, he must not be getting the receptions from recruits, boosters, and alumni that he was in his first couple of years.

5. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

He can't believe fans want wins in his 4th year as coach, he thinks we have a 20 year rebuliding plan.

6. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

Or he could be sick of the media and fans taking what he says out of context and misrepresenting what he said. See the 10 wins thing for a perfect example.

7. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

And he's just a little busy with WRs to coach in addition to other duties. But since he has to spend some time with media, ought to liven it up with some info and quotes. We want a character with character!

8. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

Its all about the W's.

If everything else was the same and Hawkins had three winning seasons, instead of none, nobody would complain about his attitude towards the media or his goofy little quotes.