What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

new osu helmet

Black on orange will be barely visible from 20 yards. It's just going to look dark orange on the field. Waste of ink.

I liked the latest generation of OSU unis... this one looks to be a semi-abortion

I'm fine with this helmet for one game, kind of depends what the uni will look like too.

OSU's best uniforms were these:
oklahoma-state-cowboys-1984-1992-replica-ridd.jpg

Butt.Ugly. But what do you expect from the State University of Yosemite Sam? I'd say Okie Lite is neck and neck with Oregon for the most ridiculous uniform competition.

I'm fine with this helmet for one game, kind of depends what the uni will look like too.

OSU's best uniforms were these:
oklahoma-state-cowboys-1984-1992-replica-ridd.jpg

i thought these were decent inna day. before that, they wore a black helmet with an orange OSU which was solid. the new slant era ones i don't like (all orange?) but i think they work on the basketball unis pretty well. they also used to copy Tennessee with the numerals and enlarged names on the back of the jersey. so, lesson is it's better to be ugly on your own than be ugly copying someone else (whassup KSU, Iowa, and the innumerable times KU copied the NY Giants).

okie state? aren't they one of the texass bitches in that irrelevant conference in the middle of the country? the one that can't meet its current tv obligations because 2 of the 3 teams that actually scheduled bcs level out of conference games have left? the one that will have ratings somewhere in the neighborhood of the wac? the one that will have great difficulty living up to the all hat-no cattle predictions about the value of their next tv deal? the one with mostly inferior academics and a long, sullied reputation for cheating? the one that will cease to exist within 5 years? that conference? who pays attention to what any of the servant schools in that conference do to please their lord and master, texas?

just asking...

okie state? aren't they one of the texass bitches in that irrelevant conference in the middle of the country? the one that can't meet its current tv obligations because 2 of the 3 teams that actually scheduled bcs level out of conference games have left? the one that will have ratings somewhere in the neighborhood of the wac? the one that will have great difficulty living up to the all hat-no cattle predictions about the value of their next tv deal? the one with mostly inferior academics and a long, sullied reputation for cheating? the one that will cease to exist within 5 years? that conference? who pays attention to what any of the servant schools in that conference do to please their lord and master, texas?

just asking...

I guess the minions need attention, too. just sayin'....

That's a cool helmet. I'm probably going to root for OSU the hardest of our Big 8 brethren.

This is at best an alternate cap for a team that doesn't play with baseball caps that you'd buy at Lids and wear in the student section. Or something for a minor league ballclub. I liked OSU's black on black with the white helmet. That look was clean.

Why the F are we discussing OSU's helmet? Who gives an F? They suck, they're in a crap conference, their colors are orange and Ghey, and they suck. F OSU! WTF!

Did they pay $774,000, like we did, for their "refreshed" logo? I guess they have Boone's money, so it doesn't matter.

No, there is no way they go the value CU did...CU got a new brand not just a new logo. Didn't you get the letter from Bruce Benson expaing that slanting the letters would make gumdrops fall from the sky?

No, there is no way they go the value CU did...CU got a new brand not just a new logo. Didn't you get the letter from Bruce Benson expaing that slanting the letters would make gumdrops fall from the sky?

i like gumdrops. 774k seems like a sound investment. can i get a tasty manhattan on the rocks to go with?

You guys are in the Pac-12 now. OSU = Oregon State.

(I like to use tOSU = Ohio State, and Oklahoma State = Okie, or "Lil Okie" if you're feeling bombastic).

You guys are in the Pac-12 now. OSU = Oregon State.

(I like to use tOSU = Ohio State, and Oklahoma State = Okie, or "Lil Okie" if you're feeling bombastic).
im with you, but i was drunk whilst making this thread and didn't feel like getting cute.

I can't find anything about this anywhere. I think this is a picture of a helmet that was made as a prototype.

I know there is talk of Okie State adopting an Oregon-like multi-uniform scheme, but it is still just talk, and I can't find anything close to official about this being the new helmet.

I can't find anything about this anywhere. I think this is a picture of a helmet that was made as a prototype.

I know there is talk of Okie State adopting an Oregon-like multi-uniform scheme, but it is still just talk, and I can't find anything close to official about this being the new helmet.
i got this off a forum where a pretty enthusiastic okie lite fan said it was the new helmet.

Back