What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Pre-game Tradition

I got it figured out. Our team is the Colorado BuffaloeS, so why do we have a single Buffalo mascot. Lets get a ****ing herd of them. How about 100+ Buffalo running wild before the game?
We got that when "rip"Cornholio"rip" brought their cheerleaders.

How about we run out on the field after kickoff and kick somebody's ass? The smoking helmet sounds kind of Neuheiselly to me.

Can we get the crazy shaman from Temple of Doom to carry it? Then we can chant "ahh mumm she bahh" as he carries it around.

Can we get the crazy shaman from Temple of Doom to carry it? Then we can chant "ahh mumm she bahh" as he carries it around.
I don't know why but your post made me think of this:

[video=youtube;LBereoyktJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBereoyktJY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Certainly I can't be the only one picturing this!

[video=youtube;UnDLQEZ9pQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnDLQEZ9pQs&feature=related[/video]

The first time I saw that scene, I couldn't stop laughing for 15 minutes. It hurt. I couldn't breathe. Rep to you, good man, for posting a link to what is quite possibly the funniest scene in any movie anywhere.

edit: ymssra.

Someone needs to fark this with the Buffalo head in Mola Ram's hand.

Indiana-Jones-heart_l.jpg

The first time I saw that scene, I couldn't stop laughing for 15 minutes. It hurt. I couldn't breathe. Rep to you, good man, for posting a link to what is quite possibly the funniest scene in any movie anywhere.

I'm with you, the setup for that scene just kills me.

i thought that bell was the new tradition? i don't like the sound of all this, but it's better than the Thunder Chute (obligatory, oft-repeated Taco Bell, too many beers latenight joke about the thunder chute).

edit: missed VKb's post. sounds like good news.

How about we run out on the field after kickoff and kick somebody's ass? The smoking helmet sounds kind of Neuheiselly to me.

Rep.

No time for love Dr. Jones.

I had the identical experience. Rep Burrito if you want, he introduced me to the film in college.

Coach Jon says no tunnel, no smoke, just follow the Buffalo

Whoa! That names a blast from the past. I haven't heard from you since I quit posting on BZ in January of 08. In fact I think it was because of you. Anyway, welcome.

Rep.

No time for love Dr. Jones.

I had the identical experience. Rep Burrito if you want, he introduced me to the film in college.

Whoa! That names a blast from the past. I haven't heard from you since I quit posting on BZ in January of 08. In fact I think it was because of you. Anyway, welcome.

Wow, I knew I recognized that name somewhere. Remember those days wally? Of being the sane ones?

i thought that bell was the new tradition? i don't like the sound of all this, but it's better than the Thunder Chute (obligatory, oft-repeated Taco Bell, too many beers latenight joke about the thunder chute).

edit: missed VKb's post. sounds like good news.
The bell was donated by a former All-American's relative.

Speaking of bells - when I was at CU, they would ring the bell at Old Main for like 10 minutes after a CU win. Do they still do that?

Speaking of bells - when I was at CU, they would ring the bell at Old Main for like 10 minutes after a CU win. Do they still do that?

i've never heard that. but, i don't think i've ever been on that side of campus 10 minutes after a game. the actual bell in Old Main is really screwed up, warped or whatever happens to bells when they lose their acoustic. it sounds horrible. the bells on campus that mark the hour (and sometimes play little ditties like "go tell it on the mountain"....or Christmasy stuff)....actually come out of loudspeakers on top of Macky. they aren't real bells or a carillon.

i've never heard that. but, i don't think i've ever been on that side of campus 10 minutes after a game. the actual bell in Old Main is really screwed up, warped or whatever happens to bells when they lose their acoustic. it sounds horrible. the bells on campus that mark the hour (and sometimes play little ditties like "go tell it on the mountain"....or Christmasy stuff)....actually come out of loudspeakers on top of Macky. they aren't real bells or a carillon.

I remember the stuff coming out of the speakers on Mackey. Living in Sewall Hall, it was unavoidable. Too bad about the Old Main Bell. Maybe that's what the new bell is for?

He of the one million BuffZone posts joins AllBuffs... is this like landing a huge recruit, or more like a deadline-day trade for a cagey vet?
Welcome VKB, uh oh....

I have been dreading this day for years. I always knew this guy would show up one day, but now my fears are realized.

In your honor, here.......................are several unnecessarily.......................long....................................................and totally misplaced ellipses.

Back