1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Basketball opponent -Georgia is getting killed

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by btbuff, Nov 25, 2011.

1. btbuff

btbuff It's an inside joke Club Member

Georgia losing 54-27 to Xavier going into the second half. I wish the game was accessible on local TV so we could get a scouting report.

One of Georgia's players Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is 1-10 shooting and 1-7 from behind the arc. I think I would tell him to stop throwing the ball up.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=313292752

2. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

So do we score more on their basketball team than LSU does on their football team?

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Final.

Xavier 70
    Georgia 56

4. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

the pope kid will probably drop 35 on us

5. btbuff

on 10-10 shooting.

It is good to see the quick turnaround for the Georgia. Although, our guys have been eating pie at home and not practicing so we could be the more sluggish team.

6. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Xavier is a very, very good team this year. Wouldn't be surprised at all for the Musketeers to get to the Elite 8. Georgia is halfway decent, they just aren't capable of beating a top 15 team on the road. I like our chances at home, but the Dawgs are arguably the best team we have faced all year up to this point (Wichita State being the other candidate).

UGA 4-2:
    -Wofford: W 62-49
    -Bowling Green: W 63-54
    -South Dakota St: W 72-61
    -Cal (in KC): L 70-46
    -Notre Dame (in KC): W 61-57
    -@ Xavier: L 70-56

Hopefully they'll be a little worn down coming to Boulder after playing two games in KC and then a road game at Xavier, but I expect a very close game. We're going to need to play better than we did against Air Force to get this win. We survived game 1 of this tricky 3 game stretch, now it's time to take care of business against the 'Dawgs!

7. btbuff

Definitely have a very good opponent coming up. Gonna be an intense game on Monday.