What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Next CSU coach should be?

Shawn Watson.

Personally, I would prefer Vince Okruch. Or maybe Clownahan would like to give them a ring... (on the telephone, of course. The only kind of ring he is ever going to bring any employer... :lol:)

I believe the Post this morning was floating the names of Buffalo Bills o-coordinator Steve Fairchild or Bowling Green coach Gregg Brandon, who both have CSU ties. Either one would be a pretty good choice for the Lammies, I'm sorry to say... :sad1:

BVP.

Howzabout an other opportunity to beat that punk.

if csu's next head coach has any success at all he will just use the Rams as a stepping stone and move up to a BCS school-
csu got lucky w/Sonny staying as long as he did-

I don't think any O-Coordinator in the NFL is leaving that job to go to CSU.

I could see them hiring an assistant from a successful non-BCS program, like BSU or Hawaii.

There again, though, is the probability that such a coach would bounce for the BCS at the first chance.

Jimmy Hart.

jimmy.jpg

Hey, at least people would go to the games.

Damn, I guess my poll didn't work..

I say Jerry Glanville.. Plenty of tickets available at Hughes for Jerry to leave for Elvis.. :lol:

Back