What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Next Four Men's Games

How will the Buffs do over the next 4 games?

• 4-0

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • 3-1

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • 2-2

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • 1-3

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • 0-4

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
So you think we'll lose to ASU..**** that, 4-0 baby :thumbsup:

Screw this bubble nonsense, it's about the seeding now.

A win against UofA and I 100% agree. It looks like we are going to be locked in. Such a great feeling isnt it? This isn't even supposed to be the amazing year. Thats supposed to be next year!

So you think we'll lose to ASU..**** that, 4-0 baby :thumbsup:

Screw this bubble nonsense, it's about the seeding now.

Uh dude? SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!! Edit this now before you jinx us. :pcguru:

:smile2:

Win the next 3 games and I'll agree with you.

Uh dude? SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!! Edit this now before you jinx us. :pcguru:

:smile2:

Win the next 3 games and I'll agree with you.

CVilleBuff never jinxes. Ask Nik, he's got my back. :nod:

Anything is possible, naturally. But thankfully tonight we passed our last legitimate land mine of an RPI loss doing major damage as losing to Oregon State or Utah at home is so ridiculously unlikely. We need to beat Arizona in the worst way both for revenge and seed boosting, but a loss to Arizona would not put CU's hopes of the Dance in jeopardy. That's what I meant. By no means can we just goof off down the stretch and lose a bunch, but the situation for this Arizona game is drastically different than when we faced Texas two years ago -- even though that eventual win didn't work out due to robbery --.

CVilleBuff never jinxes. Ask Nik, he's got my back. :nod:

Anything is possible, naturally. But thankfully tonight we passed our last legitimate land mine of an RPI loss doing major damage as losing to Oregon State or Utah at home is so ridiculously unlikely. We need to beat Arizona in the worst way both for revenge and seed boosting, but a loss to Arizona would not put CU's hopes of the Dance in jeopardy. That's what I meant. By no means can we just goof off down the stretch and lose a bunch

:lol:

I'll be doing my best not to think about Texas Southern when Utah and OSU are in town. Yes, I'm paranoid.

:lol:

I'll be doing my best not to think about Texas Southern when Utah and OSU are in town. Yes, I'm paranoid.

I'm superstitious as hell myself for CU basketball this time of year. Two years ago was a scar that will never be forgotten. I avoided my stream after the crappy end to the first half, and decided to try pacing in circles around the room late in the second half. It got us out of that 7 point hole and into the lead. We must all do as we have to do.

Just so ****ing refreshing to be sitting here with an RPI in the upper teens instead of 70th this time of year....

I'm superstitious as hell myself for CU basketball this time of year. Two years ago was a scar that will never be forgotten. I avoided my stream after the crappy end to the first half, and decided to try pacing in circles around the room late in the second half. It got us out of that 7 point hole and into the lead. We must all do as we have to do.

Just so ****ing refreshing to be sitting here with an RPI in the upper teens instead of 70th this time of year....

:nod: Feels kinda weird.

Back