1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next year...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by dadris01, Dec 10, 2012.

1. dadris01

dadris01 New Member

Well that was painful, but we (finally) have a head coach. Looking over the roster and next years schedule, I think we could pull eek out three wins. Not good at all... but the turn around has to start somewhere.

2. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

A few wins would be a good start but what I believe most CU fans are looking for is having a chance to win games instead of getting blown out.

3. Alfred91

Alfred91 Club Member Club Member

I would like to see what kind of assistants we can pull and what kind of schemes we're running before predicting, but I would imagine simply coaching the kids up, having effective game plans, being able to adjust mid-game, and obviously having the kids freaking ready to play will have a major effect. It might not show up in actual wins other than losses, but if McIntyre is the guy that we hope he is, there aren't going to be as many games where we are down 5+ TDs in the first half.

4. RuffBuff

RuffBuff Club Member Club Member

Win a few, be competitive is most and I will be happy that we could be on the right track.

The grand ineptitude of the Embree 'era' and the embarassi.....errr.....EMBREEassing blowout after blowout loss was the hardest to stomach.

5. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

The schedule sets up nicely with all 3 non conference games in the state of Colorado. Hopefully he can get off to a good start. I just want to see competent football.

6. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

The fact that I won't know for sure that we will lose in glorious fashion prior to stepping foot in the stadium will be a refreshing change of pace.