1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick Saban

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by rynobuff, Sep 27, 2008.

1. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

Worth every damn penny for the Tide.

2. KingPants

KingPants Club Member Club Member

Yeah... I misjudged this guy. I thought they were idiots for paying that much...but he seems to be getting the job done.

3. DesertDawg526

DesertDawg526 Resident Dawg Club Member

That first half by 'Bama was the best college football I've seen played in a long, long time.

From the opening drive that led to a touchdown in front of 90,000+ very hostile fans in a hostile environment, to the unbreachable D that shut out a very good offensive team, to the players who simply executed without mistakes.

Sure they let up a bit in the second half, but they had that luxury with the absolute beatdown they gave the Bulldogs in the first half.

'Bama is definitely the team to beat in the SEC, IMO. I expect to see them in the BCS title game this year.

4. iggy

iggy Member

His game plan pwns. Colorado needs to smashmouth the mother and quit trying to be texas tech lite.

5. 87toInfinity

87toInfinity Well-Known Member

I'm sure you saw the way their running backs ran. When they got the ball they were full speed straight to the hole and if there was a linebacker in their way they would hit them and drag them 4 more yards down field. See what hitting the hole fast does? Hard to hit a hole fast when you get the ball from a stopped position...:huh: